Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help with hatching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2016
So yesterday my pet aged up to adult, and I was looking forward to trying hatching! But the problem is, I have no idea how to do this and anyone I ask either ignores me or just insults me and leaves. Me and my friend decided we were going to hatch together, but it will be a while until their pet is an adult and I'd really like to try this out sooner. Anyone willing to share some guidance or hatch with me?

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
WizardBabies on Mar 9, 2017 wrote:
So yesterday my pet aged up to adult, and I was looking forward to trying hatching! But the problem is, I have no idea how to do this and anyone I ask either ignores me or just insults me and leaves. Me and my friend decided we were going to hatch together, but it will be a while until their pet is an adult and I'd really like to try this out sooner. Anyone willing to share some guidance or hatch with me?
Hey there,

It is difficult when pet training or hatching, but there is a really neat trick to get the talents that you want and interest more people into hatching with you. Feel free to tell us the pet you have.

Train pets with the same talents in their talent pools. They don't need to be active on the pet to be manifested on the hatched pet.

When you have a good pet ranked at least Adult, then people will be more inclined to hatch with you

Sorry to hear about the distress you've been having. Believe me, you're not the only one going through this, but once you get through all the tough hatching at the beginning, the rest is much easier!

If you are looking for a hatch, I'd be happy to hatch my Enchanted Armament with your pet. It is ranked Mega and has the following in it's talent pool:

Powerful - Selfish Talent
Pain Giver - Universal Damage
Spell Proof - Universal Resist
Spell Defy - Universal Resist
Pierce Train - May Cast Pierce

It's not the best pet, but I use it heavily when any school pet could use proof, defy or pain-giver

We can schedule a time by messaging me at this link: ~NathanGreenEyes-Wizard101CentralProfile~

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 100+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Khrysalis, join me!)

Survivor
Apr 16, 2012
Unfortunately, new wizards tend to get shunned by people in the hatchery because everyone is looking for specific stats on pets or only hatches with their group of friends.
I have been on both sides of the fence haha
I remember just trying to get anyone to hatch with me and now I have worked long and hard and spent countless hours hatching pets for those perfect stats for each school of wizard.
I think one of the biggest reasons people are stingy with hatches is because you only get one per day unless you spend money which I have and a lot of it haha, and it takes oh so many hatches to get one good pet and I am talking over a hundred hatches in some cases for one pet.

Anyway I say all that to say, I will hatch with you if we can manage to coordinate a time when we can both be on.
I haven't been on much lately but name a time and day and realm and I will do my best to be there. Also let me know what school you are I will bring the appropriate pet. I have a pet for each school and more than one for some.
My ice damage pet however is my only unfinished pet but I still have decent ones.
Anyway let me know you will get pick of the litter haha.

Also keep note that it takes 12-24 hours for our posts to show for each other to see. name your time accordingly.
I am free between the hours of 7am and 12pm all weekdays and anytime on weekends.

Survivor
Sep 13, 2016
I believe I posted something like this a year ago but totally forgot about that.