Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some tweaking that could be in order ~

AuthorMessage
Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Hi there. I would just like to highlight some things that could be revised during the next maintenance?

Not being able to see what wizards are using on the wizard in the last spot - the spot

I thought this had been resolved, but the problem came back? Any who, yep, for a while now we haven't been able to see what spells other wizards in a group are casting on the wizard in the moon spot, causing for some issues with double shielding or double blading. Although we've been doing our best to communicate through this bug, it would be nice to just fix it head on.

When ice enemies use overtimes, although they do ice damage, they look like overtimes.

Possibly when attempting to change the overtime of ice to a moon overtime in a dungeon, it changed it throughout the entire spiral as well? Ah well, not an annoyance, just odd.

Thanks and appreciate it!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 100 Hot in more ways than one (lol)

Survivor
Jun 24, 2012
thelastdiviner on Mar 9, 2017 wrote:
Hi there. I would just like to highlight some things that could be revised during the next maintenance?

Not being able to see what wizards are using on the wizard in the last spot - the spot

I thought this had been resolved, but the problem came back? Any who, yep, for a while now we haven't been able to see what spells other wizards in a group are casting on the wizard in the moon spot, causing for some issues with double shielding or double blading. Although we've been doing our best to communicate through this bug, it would be nice to just fix it head on.

When ice enemies use overtimes, although they do ice damage, they look like overtimes.

Possibly when attempting to change the overtime of ice to a moon overtime in a dungeon, it changed it throughout the entire spiral as well? Ah well, not an annoyance, just odd.

Thanks and appreciate it!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 100 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
These are two issues that I have also seen ingame. When I am moon, it often doesn't show my spell I am casting, even to myself, and when it is filled, the player is unable to show his spell. As for the ice damage showing like moon, it is not very noticeable. However, if you look closely, an ice DOT spell does damage with little moons instead of little snowflakes.
I know this is just a complete repeat of OP, but just wanted to add my own observations.

Antonio LegendSword Promethean

Survivor
Jun 24, 2012
Have observed these very same issues myself.
-Last wizard does not show his spell (I can't even see my own when I am in the moon spot)
-Ice DOT attacks show little moons instead of snowflakes when dealing damage

Have a great day,
Antonio Legendsword - 93

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
The smallest of things make the biggest problems.

These problems have been around for a while and are waiting to get fixed.

Come on KI.