Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Putting all mounts in Crownshop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2012
I understand the importance of having bosses drop mounts fro the folks that can't just buy all of them out of Crown shop and that's a nice thing to do. I personally hate farming for mounts and would quickly buy them from the Crown shop. I know tons of people that feel the same way. If ya all mounts in the Crown shop even the boss dropped ones KI could make a good bit of money from them. Please consider this request. It's a win win opportunity. Thanks.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
They recently had a Throwback Thursday allowing us to buy some past mounts.
I would love a chance to buy skates, the snow bunny sled, a bicycle and a dyeable car like the Marleybone car.

I would also love some green wings or dyeable wings.

Survivor
May 13, 2012
I think all mounts in game should be offered as a Crown item. I'm not referring to the bundle mounts or the pack mounts. I'm referring to all mounts that could be dropped by bosses. It is mind boggling to face these bosses 50 and more times to get no reward for it and have others that can get on first try. Don't make those of us that can afford to buy the mount with this farming. It takes so much time from questing and normally is an emotional downer on the game.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2017
SparkleTude on Mar 7, 2017 wrote:
They recently had a Throwback Thursday allowing us to buy some past mounts.
I would love a chance to buy skates, the snow bunny sled, a bicycle and a dyeable car like the Marleybone car.

I would also love some green wings or dyeable wings.
I always wondered how you achieved those mounts.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Jesse Goldenpetal on Mar 7, 2017 wrote:
I always wondered how you achieved those mounts.
I did too. I would see the occasional person on a fish or skates and think wow, I want that one!

I have some one day mounts in some of those. But I never want to use them up. I want to wait til I know I will be in the game a lot that day. So far I'm not in the game that long within 24 hours' time.

The one day mounts are sometimes dropped by bosses at Wizard City if I recall (I don't remember which one, the one in the graveyard I think?) or in packs. I have gotten 7 day mounts as the end of week daily quest prize too.

I thought of another mount I would love to see. Swirling sand storm. Perfect for crossing deserts with.

Not sure if I'd want it to just be the sand storm (like the bat swirl is just bats, although they're so tiny someone asked me "are those flies?") or a wizard on a sand storm swirl. Maybe both?

Survivor
Feb 04, 2017
SparkleTude on Mar 8, 2017 wrote:
I did too. I would see the occasional person on a fish or skates and think wow, I want that one!

I have some one day mounts in some of those. But I never want to use them up. I want to wait til I know I will be in the game a lot that day. So far I'm not in the game that long within 24 hours' time.

The one day mounts are sometimes dropped by bosses at Wizard City if I recall (I don't remember which one, the one in the graveyard I think?) or in packs. I have gotten 7 day mounts as the end of week daily quest prize too.

I thought of another mount I would love to see. Swirling sand storm. Perfect for crossing deserts with.

Not sure if I'd want it to just be the sand storm (like the bat swirl is just bats, although they're so tiny someone asked me "are those flies?") or a wizard on a sand storm swirl. Maybe both?
Yeah, I would see ice skate mounts and these really cool monsters and be like;
"WOW! I wish I could have that mount."

Graveyard eh? Do you mean that place behind the waterfall in wizard city with the hunchback death assistant. There is a boss place there (you know the four swirl things near the door u use to enter), if that's what you imply with 'graveyard'.

Wizard City is a vast world and I'm sure there is many cool mounts that not even 60% of the players no about so I guess that would be nice if they were all in the crown shop but think about it,
still not knowing everything in the game like every wand and mount, doesn't that make the game feel so open world obtainable, like there's still a million things to get. I think it does add to that feel and makes the game feel vast.

Swirling sandstorm is an already obtainable mount? If not that would be a nice addition. A mount I would like to see is you know when people try to balance on top of balls and you now move there feet on top of the ball to stay on it, that should be a mount but it should be like a head of a rotting fodder that is still alive so its mouth moves and you hear the growl every now and then.

That would be cool,
Jesse Goldenpetal

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Thanks Jesse for the reply. I like the idea about the balance ball mount, and the Halloween version or other version, of the rolling head of a goblin (or rotting fodder as you said), or something. ha

Everyone here is so imaginative. Lol

I think the place I had in mind was the Death Cave but I'm not sure. I can't really keep track of the names of the enemies and places very well. It gets farmed a lot for holiday things. There are some places that look alike to me and I get a little confused. Like there are 2 Caves in Olde Town roads in Wizard City. Death Cave and another. One has a graveyard near it and spooky creatures on the road.

I haven't seen a sandstorm mount yet.

Yeah it's true that seeing things we don't have (called "aspirational items" in marketing speak) keeps us interested.

I still would love those mounts I listed :D I can't help it Lol.

I had listed some in the past too. I think one was those bopper bouncy balls kids can ride on? It's a huge rubber ball with a handle on top. The person sits on top, holds the handle and bounces down the road. Imagine a city full of wizards doing that.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2017
Ahaha, yeah I know what you mean the bouncy balls.
The mount I'm most excited for is the aprils fool Coolest Mount in Wizard101, if you havnt seen the early release images then look at Coolest Mount in Wizard101 for a pun, you will most likely find it and when you do, yes thats the mount xD

I cant wait for Easter Mounts this year and April Fools mounts and new boss drop mounts xd

Jesse Goldenpetal