Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell Training

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2017
Hey all,

I was really curious if in Kroktopia there are any spell trainers? When I say spell trainers I mean like in Ravenwood where it might cost a point to learn one or it might be free depending on your rank like in PvP in Unicorn Way, I don't mean treasure card sellers or card crafters.
If you know any places where you could learn spells like this in Kroktopia it would be really helpful.

Thanks,
Jesse Goldenpetal

Survivor
Jan 21, 2012
Ther is 2 both of them are near the balance school One is a tree the other is a old reptile

Ther is also a salmander he stinks though he only gives the cards with doves on them find him behind a shop theres a portal go through it and then meet him on top of a special shop

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Jesse Goldenpetal on Mar 6, 2017 wrote:
Hey all,

I was really curious if in Kroktopia there are any spell trainers? When I say spell trainers I mean like in Ravenwood where it might cost a point to learn one or it might be free depending on your rank like in PvP in Unicorn Way, I don't mean treasure card sellers or card crafters.
If you know any places where you could learn spells like this in Kroktopia it would be really helpful.

Thanks,
Jesse Goldenpetal
The Balance school has a professor and a tree on Krokosphinx Island. There is also a hidden Myth school minion trainer on top of a shop that is itself located on a floating island. You get there when two obelisks are lit up and activate a teleporter near the shops in Krokotopia (across from Wul'yum).

In Marleybone there is a hidden trainer in Digmoore Station (down the stairs, behind the Mayor). I think it's mostly sacrifice minion spells.

And hopefully, you already know there are a couple of hidden trainers in Wizard City. One is near Mindy Pixie Crown in Colussus Blvd. She is Mildred Farseer and she provides a Life Trap, a Balance Reshuffle, and dispels for all schools. Also, Sabrina Daystar provides shields in Wizard City, at the mini-games area next to Golem Court.

Other hidden trainers will reveal themselves via quest in Celestia, Zafaria, Avalon, Azteca, Khrysalis, and so on.

Alia Misthaven