Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Ways to Make the Game Feel More Social

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2017
I don't know about any of you, but sometimes I find it kind of difficult to find people to play with and to help me do things without having to go on one of the Wizard101 Facebook groups I belong to.

I've come up with a few was that I think would make the game feel more social and make it easier to meet new people in the game.

1. Clubs
- Clubs are basically Wizard's version of guilds. One wizard can pay an amount of gold/crowns to create a club. They can name it whatever they want as long as it isn't profane or against any rules, and they can invite other wizards, probably up to 100 or to it.

2. Regional/World chat
- There's no way that I know of to see how many people are on a specific world. So to make finding people on a world easier, you could add a World chat that is specific that world, so anyone on the world can chat with each other without having to be directly next to each other. You could also add a global chat that spans across the entire Spiral.