Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plant Likes

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 03, 2010
Let's say, for example, that the Couch Potatoes like the Sandwich Station item, meaning that if it is in its' vicinity. If there is two Sandwich Stations, will that count for double, or will only one of them work?

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
Cody Lighthunter on Feb 24, 2017 wrote:
Let's say, for example, that the Couch Potatoes like the Sandwich Station item, meaning that if it is in its' vicinity. If there is two Sandwich Stations, will that count for double, or will only one of them work?

As far as I can tell, likes only count once for your plants. Filling my garden with summoned pixies, for example, had no noticeable extra effect on plant harvest time.

Explorer
Feb 03, 2010
Sorry I submitted the post without checking it over first!

What I meant to say was:

"If the Couch Potatoes like having the Sandwich Station around, to where having it in its' vicinity helps it grow faster, does having two Sandwich Stations in its' vicinity help it grow double fast, or does only one of them count?"

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Cody Lighthunter on Feb 24, 2017 wrote:
Sorry I submitted the post without checking it over first!

What I meant to say was:

"If the Couch Potatoes like having the Sandwich Station around, to where having it in its' vicinity helps it grow faster, does having two Sandwich Stations in its' vicinity help it grow double fast, or does only one of them count?"

Only one of them counts, so all you can do is have at least one of each of their likes in the vicinity of the Couch Potatoes to help them grow at their fastest potential, which is usually no more than 3 days.

Good Luck!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander Main

Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 85+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)