Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Item Acquirement Reminder

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
When viewing your items, whether it is from the bazaar, backpack, bank, etc., it should tell you how you acquired that item. For example, if you got Hat A from Rattlebones, it would say "dropped by Rattlebones" (it could also list other ways to get it and not just the way you acquired it, but that would just be an added bonus).

One way this update would be useful is because I avoid selling items that are what I call "collector's items", which include crown items and items from major bosses or skeleton bosses, among other things. This way, I don't have to constantly reference Wizard101 Central whenever I know I've gained multiple, and often many, collector's items.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
I don't think there's a need for this at all.

If we already have one way to check which boss dropped that item and whatever then why add another way?

Yeah, it'll be faster.

Not worth it to me.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2017
Mirajane7887 on Feb 24, 2017 wrote:

If we already have one way to check which boss dropped that item and whatever then why add another way?

Yeah, it'll be faster.

Not worth it to me.
i agree

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Mirajane7887 on Feb 24, 2017 wrote:

Yeah, it'll be faster.

Not worth it to me.
It usually takes around an hour when I have to check Wizard101 Central while selling at the Bazaar. When I don't need to check Central, it takes around 5 minutes.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Also, it's not inconvenient in any way, so why not implement it? Just because some people wouldn't use it doesn't mean they have to force everybody else not to use it.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Fable Finder on Feb 25, 2017 wrote:
Also, it's not inconvenient in any way, so why not implement it? Just because some people wouldn't use it doesn't mean they have to force everybody else not to use it.
Let's say you've got $2,000 in your pocket right now. Would you be willing to put it towards programming this function?

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Lol.

Little question, ever heard of opinion? Just wondering.

I was just speaking MY opinion. Doesn't mean it's the truth.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
High Five Ghost on Feb 25, 2017 wrote:
Let's say you've got $2,000 in your pocket right now. Would you be willing to put it towards programming this function?
It's not really going to cost any money, just time.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
They could also download the Wizard101 Central database and include a search engine for it in-game.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Mirajane7887 on Feb 25, 2017 wrote:
Lol.

Little question, ever heard of opinion? Just wondering.

I was just speaking MY opinion. Doesn't mean it's the truth.
I was just responding, that's all. If you felt attacked, I apologize.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Fable Finder on Feb 26, 2017 wrote:
It's not really going to cost any money, just time.
How much time?

Now multiply that by the hourly wage of the employees working on it.

Now it costs money.

Would you spend that much money on it if you had it?