Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can anyone help with grumish greataxe?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2014
I'm having a really hard time with Grumish Greataxe. He has so much health that i cannot do anything to him. Im Amber DragonGlade. We can meet up in the commons during this week.

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
First off, you can't do that. You can't just say "Lets meet up in the commons." Learn about the game, judging from this you clearly don't have any strategy. For example, you need a realm, time, date, and strategy. Your post will be a waste of time if you don't include that. Second, your being vague. What time during the week, what day during the week? Are you planning to stay in the commons 24/7? Doubt it. Regardless, sorry if I sounded mean, but it's true.

Also, you might wanna include your school and level. For example say you were ice () and for whatever reason balance () is your secondary. Then your level was 1, 2, 3, 4, 50, 60, 100, 140, (not a real level) 180, et cetera, et cetera.

Explorer
Jun 26, 2013
due3333 on Mar 3, 2017 wrote:
First off, you can't do that. You can't just say "Lets meet up in the commons." Learn about the game, judging from this you clearly don't have any strategy. For example, you need a realm, time, date, and strategy. Your post will be a waste of time if you don't include that. Second, your being vague. What time during the week, what day during the week? Are you planning to stay in the commons 24/7? Doubt it. Regardless, sorry if I sounded mean, but it's true.

Also, you might wanna include your school and level. For example say you were ice () and for whatever reason balance () is your secondary. Then your level was 1, 2, 3, 4, 50, 60, 100, 140, (not a real level) 180, et cetera, et cetera.
Is that you're way of saying you won't help him out? Maybe throw up a day, time, and realm to meet up with him...

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
halloweeenisfun1 on Feb 22, 2017 wrote:
I'm having a really hard time with Grumish Greataxe. He has so much health that i cannot do anything to him. Im Amber DragonGlade. We can meet up in the commons during this week.
I would suggest going to a busy realm and wait nearby Grumish for other people to show who want to battle him as well. Or ask people in the oasis to join you in fighting him. good luck