Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need Ice pet

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 09, 2011
Hey, i'm leveling an ice wizard and need a good pet. This is the best I have

The Snowball pet

Proper Penguin

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
MightySwashbuckler... on Feb 18, 2017 wrote:
Hey, i'm leveling an ice wizard and need a good pet. This is the best I have

The Snowball pet

Proper Penguin
Join this site. It is free to join and use. You can find many who will be willing to help you hatch new pets.

http://www.wizard101central.com/

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Wizard101 is the best place for hatching, as you will get a quicker response there.

If people respond to your request here, it's best to give the most information you can so others can assist you better. What you typed pretty much gives me no information except it's for an Ice wizard.

What level are you?
What talents are you looking for?
Is there a specific pet you are looking for?
What talents does your Snowball and Proper Penguin have so far? (are they 1st generation or been hatched with someone before?

More information = more responses

Defender
Apr 09, 2011
BrynnerOfReign on Feb 23, 2017 wrote:
Wizard101 is the best place for hatching, as you will get a quicker response there.

If people respond to your request here, it's best to give the most information you can so others can assist you better. What you typed pretty much gives me no information except it's for an Ice wizard.

What level are you?
What talents are you looking for?
Is there a specific pet you are looking for?
What talents does your Snowball and Proper Penguin have so far? (are they 1st generation or been hatched with someone before?

More information = more responses
Sorry, I was in a rush when I made that post.
I don't have access to the game rn so I don't know the specific talents but they are both gen 1
My wizard is in krok but I have other wizards (highest 95)
For talents, just stuff like damage and crit

Ik the pets are bad but that's the exact reason I can't get anyone to hatch with me, it's a cycle