Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Updates

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2014
So i was thinking can you please buff the xp count on grizzleheim please because i really dont like playing it when the rewards are "pretty bad" and also this one is a long shot but maybe you can add a new school not like the other schools that require a higher lvl to start learning but like one that you can start a new character on because it will certainly bring more people back to the game that have left or just to keep people interested

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
ToxxicShadow777 on Feb 16, 2017 wrote:
So i was thinking can you please buff the xp count on grizzleheim please because i really dont like playing it when the rewards are "pretty bad" and also this one is a long shot but maybe you can add a new school not like the other schools that require a higher lvl to start learning but like one that you can start a new character on because it will certainly bring more people back to the game that have left or just to keep people interested
Wintertusk is your "reward" to finishing the first part of Grizzleheim pretty much. Quests there give tons of xp.

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
Buffing the xp in grizzleheim is not necessary. You can start grizzlheim at level 20 and you will get tons of xp.

Delver
Jun 14, 2016