Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

~ Ravenwood School Clubs ~

AuthorMessage
Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Mirage introduces the idea of factions, so this struck me with an idea

Ravenwood School Clubs!
I think Wizard101 should take a step back for a second to slightly revise the fact that it is not just a game to quest, get to max level, or PvP. It is also about making quality friendships that can last!
Similar to clubs in real life, wizards can choose a club, join multiple clubs, have events and make friends fast!
Each club would have their own club house as well as a club npc leader that has events to earn club badges!
Once you join a club, you get a teleporter to the club house!
Club Badges have pictures similar to the PvP rank ones and can give stats!
With certain badges you can buy cool club gear and club furniture!
Clubs
The Green Thumbs ~
NPC Leader - Carley (sister to Farley, Narley, Charley etc)
Badge Image: Green Thumbed hand giving a thumb up!
Gardening Club! Here you can take care of a large garden together and learn unique plant spells!
Badge example: Become rank 20 gardener! "Guardian of Gardens Everywhere" Gives + 50 Energy!
Masters of Trade ~
NPC Leader - Eric Silverfist (brother to Elik Silverfist)
Badge Image: A Handshake
The Bazaar Club! Here you can find trading posts to trade gear with other wizards! Two wizards can trade gear with a system similar to treasure card trading as not to ensure scamming methods, requiring consent from both parties.
Badge Example: Trade 1000 gear items! "Bizarre Bazaar" Increase gear chance from battles by 25%!(debatable)
Friendly Questers ~
NPC Leader - (A new make-a-wish wizard!)
Badge Image: A happy face with a wizard hat
The friendly grouping club! Here you can go specifically to look for help with any quests or find questing friends!
Badge Example: Join over 1000 groups! "Ambrose's Finest" Activates a non PvP elixir that gives + 10% damage, resist, accuracy, critical and critical block, and power pip chance for infinite time limit, removes once badge removed
Just a few ideas so far, but feel free to add your own club suggestions or changes as well as possible issues with mine here! I appreciate any constrictive criticism!
Create a club using this template to keep ideas organized!
(Club Name in Bold) ~
NPC Leader -
Badge Image:
(Club Description)
Badge Example:

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander Main

Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 75+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
thelastdiviner on Feb 16, 2017 wrote:

Ravenwood School Clubs!
I think Wizard101 should take a step back for a second to slightly revise the fact that it is not just a game to quest, get to max level, or PvP. It is also about making quality friendships that can last!
Similar to clubs in real life, wizards can choose a club, join multiple clubs, have events and make friends fast!
Each club would have their own club house as well as a club npc leader that has events to earn club badges!
Clubs
The Green Thumbs ~
Gardening Club! Here you can take care of a large garden together and learn unique plant spells!
Badge example: Become rank 20 gardener! "Guardian of Gardens Everywhere" Gives + 50 Energy!
Masters of Trade ~
The Bazaar Club! Here you can find trading posts to trade gear with other wizards! Two wizards can trade gear with a system similar to treasure card trading as not to ensure scamming methods, requiring consent from both parties.
Badge Example: Trade 1000 gear items! "Bizarre Bazaar" Increase gear chance from battles by 25%!(debatable)
Friendly Questers ~
The friendly grouping club! Here you can go specifically to look for help with any quests or find questing friends!
Badge Example: Join over 1000 groups! "Ambrose's Finest" Activates a non PvP elixir that gives + 10% damage, resist, accuracy, critical and critical block, and power pip chance for infinite time limit, removes once badge removed
Just a few ideas so far, but feel free to add your own club suggestions or changes as well as possible issues with mine here! I appreciate any constrictive criticism!
(Club Name in Bold) ~
NPC Leader -
Badge Image:
(Club Description)
Badge Example:

Absolutely LOVE this idea, they could also incorporate creating clubs, which would need to be under review for creating the name and everything, and would cost a certain amount of crowns

Explorer
Aug 09, 2014
I really like this idea but I think the gear trading probably won't be implemented. I think it would be good but I doubt KI would ever do it. Otherwise it might be possible and would definitely be a great improvement.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Ryan DayBreaker on Feb 17, 2017 wrote:
Absolutely LOVE this idea, they could also incorporate creating clubs, which would need to be under review for creating the name and everything, and would cost a certain amount of crowns
It would be really cool you you could create your own clubs! I think a couple years ago clans and groups were created by players and even though they aren't a super popular concept, I think it's really important to have such a thing in a game.

Look at all the other games that have guilds and teams themselves, right?

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
juwanaman9 on Feb 17, 2017 wrote:
I really like this idea but I think the gear trading probably won't be implemented. I think it would be good but I doubt KI would ever do it. Otherwise it might be possible and would definitely be a great improvement.
You're absolutely right. I was hesitant to even consider it since there is indefinite options to scam innocent players anyway. Just a wish, but we can hope! Not sure what else a Bazaar club could be known for. Something else with selling or trading? Thanks for the reply!

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Pet Saviours~
NPC Leader - (a boy and girl wizard) (since two boys sell pets and two girls sell pet snacks in the pet pavilion)
Badge Image: Piggle with a smile

The Pet Adoption club! Here you can give your pet away to the centre, trade it with another wizard, or adopt a donated one! Two wizards can trade pets with a system similar to both treasure card trading and hatching, requiring consent from both parties. You receive the pet's hatching cost if you donate it, no charge if trading, and the cost to purchase a certain pet depends on how high it's pedigree is!

Badge Example: Adopt 100 pets! "Crazy Cat Lady/Man" Double points to the pet experience gained through pet games only!
(hence, not the snacks fed)

Nathan GreenEyes 80+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)

Delver
May 12, 2012
thelastdiviner on Feb 17, 2017 wrote:
Pet Saviours~
NPC Leader - (a boy and girl wizard) (since two boys sell pets and two girls sell pet snacks in the pet pavilion)
Badge Image: Piggle with a smile

The Pet Adoption club! Here you can give your pet away to the centre, trade it with another wizard, or adopt a donated one! Two wizards can trade pets with a system similar to both treasure card trading and hatching, requiring consent from both parties. You receive the pet's hatching cost if you donate it, no charge if trading, and the cost to purchase a certain pet depends on how high it's pedigree is!

Badge Example: Adopt 100 pets! "Crazy Cat Lady/Man" Double points to the pet experience gained through pet games only!
(hence, not the snacks fed)

I LOVE these! Especially the pet one Pet club pet club pet club! Oh and by the way, I love Wizard101 pets hehe

~ Allison D

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Mythali126 on Feb 18, 2017 wrote:
I LOVE these! Especially the pet one Pet club pet club pet club! Oh and by the way, I love Wizard101 pets hehe

~ Allison D
Thank you Yeah it would be really neat! Since bad pets usually get trashed, why not give them a home!

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010

Ravenwood School Clubs!
Clubs
The Green Thumbs ~
Masters of Trade ~
Friendly Questers ~
(Club Name in Bold) ~
NPC Leader -
Badge Image:
(Club Description)
Badge Example:

Love the idea but I don't think it'd be implemented, gear exchange is too easy to scam with already and these clubs sound a lot like guilds which w101 staff have mentioned many times that they have no interest in doing, however, considering these would be more of a game based club rather than created by players themselves, who knows? I would like to have a large group chat with everyone in game for tips and things but I think it'd probably get clogged up with spam.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Duckburst on Feb 19, 2017 wrote:
Love the idea but I don't think it'd be implemented, gear exchange is too easy to scam with already and these clubs sound a lot like guilds which w101 staff have mentioned many times that they have no interest in doing, however, considering these would be more of a game based club rather than created by players themselves, who knows? I would like to have a large group chat with everyone in game for tips and things but I think it'd probably get clogged up with spam.
Agreed about the gear exchange. juwanaman9 already justified how the concept could have issues above, but thanks for the input!

You are correct; these do identify as game-based-clubs. They were meant to mirror the factions that Mirage has, but with a little more utility!

A large group chat would probably get clogged up, but perhaps there is someway in game tips can be addressed to all players of a certain club through a new club chat box tab? Located right beside the main chat, group chat, and whisper chat tabs on the chat box. It would be limited to anyone on the same realm as you, but reach to anywhere in the Spiral!

Example:
"Can anyone help me in Mirage? I'm fighting some ghlutures." "Sure! Add me and I'll port to you!"

"Anyone want to trade pets? I need one that has healing talents. I'm at the clubhouse" "I'm fighting Malistaire, but I can meet you at the clubhouse when I'm done!

"Is anyone available to help me?" "Not many people in the club are in this realm atm, try changing to a more popular realm and asking then?" "Sure! Great idea, ty!"

What do you think?

Explorer
Feb 03, 2010
The Elite Explorers
Club Leader- Frontier Zach (Prospector Zeke's brother with grey hair and a nice little raccoon tail hat)
Badge Image- A close-up of the Smith's face
Club Description- A club for the adept explorers of the Spiral! If you've completed Prospecter Zeke's quest, you bet your britches you're welcome to the club! Every time you finish one of his quests, you can visit ol' Frontier Zach and he'll give you a badge!
Badge Example- Trogg Tracer- (The badges are different for each creature you get!) I was thinking of a different approach with these badges. Frontier Zach is a faction vendor, and based on how many hunter badges you have, you can buy cool accessories, like a mount version of each findable critter, And if you find 'em all, you can even buy stitchable gear to look like the Prospector! In addition, each of these badges will make your eyes glow bright blue!

The Homely Heroes
Club Leader- Myrella Windspar
Badge Image- the doodle image already established for castles in the backpack.
Club Description- This club is for the people who really enjoy decorating houses. That's really all I have to say.
Badge Example- Get 5 total houses in the first page of the top rated Castle Tours! 'Simple Homebody' Once again, I'm thinking a faction vendor feel. She will sell special furniture not dropped or sold anywhere else in the Spiral, and even sells a castle for the really good decorators. This badge will put an effect of gold swirls around your wizard.

So that's my take on your club idea. I can definitely see this working, even if (and I must preface that I really hope this does NOT happen) it's member only.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Cody Lighthunter on Feb 24, 2017 wrote:
The Elite Explorers
Club Leader- Frontier Zach (Prospector Zeke's brother with grey hair and a nice little raccoon tail hat)
Badge Image- A close-up of the Smith's face
Club Description- A club for the adept explorers of the Spiral! If you've completed Prospecter Zeke's quest, you bet your britches you're welcome to the club! Every time you finish one of his quests, you can visit ol' Frontier Zach and he'll give you a badge!
Badge Example- Trogg Tracer- (The badges are different for each creature you get!) I was thinking of a different approach with these badges. Frontier Zach is a faction vendor, and based on how many hunter badges you have, you can buy cool accessories, like a mount version of each findable critter, And if you find 'em all, you can even buy stitchable gear to look like the Prospector! In addition, each of these badges will make your eyes glow bright blue!

The Homely Heroes
Club Leader- Myrella Windspar
Badge Image- the doodle image already established for castles in the backpack.
Club Description- This club is for the people who really enjoy decorating houses. That's really all I have to say.
Badge Example- Get 5 total houses in the first page of the top rated Castle Tours! 'Simple Homebody' Once again, I'm thinking a faction vendor feel. She will sell special furniture not dropped or sold anywhere else in the Spiral, and even sells a castle for the really good decorators. This badge will put an effect of gold swirls around your wizard.

So that's my take on your club idea. I can definitely see this working, even if (and I must preface that I really hope this does NOT happen) it's member only.

Woah! I really like these! Especially The Elite Explorers, I'd definitely join that!

Yep, it seems reasonable enough as an asset to the game, and I think it would really give Wizard City or some other worlds that "facelift" to appeal even further for those wizards looking to play more often with friends than just questing through a main storyline.

I doubt they would make it member only, but there is always the fact that you will have to be able to go to different areas to experience more parts of the game. Thanks for the support! Keep those club ideas coming!

Nathan GreenEyes 85+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)

Defender
Apr 09, 2011

Ravenwood School Clubs!
Clubs
The Green Thumbs ~
Masters of Trade ~
Friendly Questers ~
(Club Name in Bold) ~
NPC Leader -
Badge Image:
(Club Description)
Badge Example:

Like it! You got a charm from me brother.

Explorer
Dec 08, 2010
I can see a few issues, but I think it's a great idea! I know that KI has said in the past that there will never be factions, but this is different and might just grab their attention, I think. I hope they consider this!

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
MightySwashbuckler... on Feb 25, 2017 wrote:
Like it! You got a charm from me brother.
Thanks for the support!

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Daniel Ash Shield on Feb 26, 2017 wrote:
I can see a few issues, but I think it's a great idea! I know that KI has said in the past that there will never be factions, but this is different and might just grab their attention, I think. I hope they consider this!
Me too! Thank you for the support! A group of supportive wizards could really get this concept going!

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Club Fight ~
NPC Leader - Rolanda Silverheart (Roland SilverHeart's Sister)
Badge Image: A Fist

The PvP Challenge Club! Here you can go to engage in unique PvP challenges, similar to tourneys! You can earn tickets from them as well! Such challenges would include:

"1v1 No Shadow Pips!" Promethean - Champion Level Only
"1v1 Maximum of 3 pips/power pips Only!"
"2v2 Battle Circle Changes Who Goes First Randomly"
"4v4 Every time a wizard defeats another wizard, that wizard receives 1,000,000 damage at the beginning of every round, keeping them defeated. The side with 1 wizard standing wins."

These challenges do not affect what type of spells you can PUT in your deck, just the type of cards you can actually USE according to each restriction. These challenges have categories for each level range 10+ ie initiate-journeyman only, adept only, grandmaster only etc

Badge Example: Join 100 PvP challenges! "The Rules of Club Fight" Increase pip conversion by 50% (debatable)