Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jewel Storage

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
With how often jewels are being dropped, from bosses, minons, to packs. I think that there should be extra storage for them. This could be a vault for jewels, bank space allowed for jewels, or even just an increase limit with jewels in the backpack.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
ecwcats4 on Feb 15, 2017 wrote:
With how often jewels are being dropped, from bosses, minons, to packs. I think that there should be extra storage for them. This could be a vault for jewels, bank space allowed for jewels, or even just an increase limit with jewels in the backpack.
A set up similar to putting pet snacks in the Shared bank would help a lot.

But with the 100 limit we have now, doesn't give us much to work with.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Yes, that would be great! I'd welcome jewel storage in my regular bank, or a "jewel box" similar to the seed vault. There could also be a jewel section in the gear vault. Please.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Something really needs to be done about Jewel Storage.

If nothing else, set it up similar to Pet snacks by type/school with a max of 999 for each.

With the new Jewel seeds now in the game, there needs to be a better system for players to deal with them. Even transferring them from one wizard on an account through the shared bank for many has already become impossible to do.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I was just thinking the other night about jewels and how to store all of them. I don't think we need a vault so much as just increasing the number of jewels we can carry or put in the shared bank. A good start would be 500 each wizard and also for the shared bank. Or, perhaps the 999/gem type as DragonLady mentioned.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Yes, PLEASE!!!

One hundred slots fill up way too fast and yet it's not easy to get rid of them with no place to sell them. We can only get rid of gems by trashing them or quick selling.

How about a treasure chest to store our excess gems in...? Or socket the ones we don't want to use into a wall hanging to display in our houses. Wouldn't it be cool if we could make them into a mosaic or other displayable art?

Alia Misthaven

Defender
Mar 28, 2011
100 sounds like a lot, but it isn't considering how many different school and level options there are. I don't want to have to trash a jewel i might want later, especially when crafting them is so random.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
I was JUST thinking about this last night!

Please give us a way to organize and store the gems till we need them.

Because of the shattering to change what they are in - we do need to keep all the duplicates we find useful - it's worse than having to keep gear we've outgrown for other characters in the future.

I love the little jewel boxes we've had for years (housing items) KI could just make them interactive. To be most helpful we'd need the following.
  • A way to label them - like the tombstones or yard signs.
  • the ability to have several in place - unlike the Seed Vault.
  • several styles ( or just the same 2 boxes we have now - but new colors - dark and light: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, gold, silver, black, tan) so we could color code so that we'd be able to recognize the right box most of the time without interacting with it to see the name or contents.
This way we could have one character keep all the boxes (if we wanted to ) in one house or yard. They could sort, pull and deposit what ever we needed and pass it what was needed through the shared bank.