Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mount stitching

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
I think you should be able to stitch mounts like you can gear, especially with stats on mount becoming more common. This way you can have the stats you want, and have the mount you want too. For example if someone bought a bunch of packs and finally got the snowhopper sleigh and they love the cute little bunnies. However, they also got one of the ghulture mounts with the added tough, but they hate how it looked. I think it would be great if you could stitch mounts.

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
BlazeLifeHammer suggested this when the ghultures hoard pack came out. It would be a cool idea but there are only a few mounts now that have stats.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Pentagon jewels.

mounts only, any mount that is not crown shop made.... (packs, and bundles basically) will have a pentagon jewel socket...

which the jewels will add + speed, damage, resist, pip chance, accuracy, critical, block, stun, cooldown to markers, wisp 50%+, etc.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Considering I posted this exact same thing March 13, 2016, but decided to post it again since mount stats are becoming more common, he did not post before me, I don't appreciate the calling me out, learn your facts first. Also a lot of other people have the same ideas and a lot repeat over the years. Finally mount stats are becoming more common, meaning they will continue to increase and have more mounts with stats, so being able to stitch now could help the inevitability of it being allowed later, when it is more common.

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
ecwcats4 on Feb 16, 2017 wrote:
Considering I posted this exact same thing March 13, 2016, but decided to post it again since mount stats are becoming more common, he did not post before me, I don't appreciate the calling me out, learn your facts first. Also a lot of other people have the same ideas and a lot repeat over the years. Finally mount stats are becoming more common, meaning they will continue to increase and have more mounts with stats, so being able to stitch now could help the inevitability of it being allowed later, when it is more common.
Ok first off I think you are taking this too far. Second, how was I supposed to know you posted this a year ago? Its not like I have a time machine and a professor. Third, I'm sorry I offended you but I'm just posting as I would any other thread.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
camahawk, that is an amazing idea!!!!! It would be amazing and great to have that, great idea! That is so unique and would be very helpful.