Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Water Works

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 22, 2012
Hello. I am a level 69 myth wizard that has been farming WW for 2 weeks now and cannot get the robe.I know the boots are rarely dropped. I have 7 of the hats. Why so hard to get the robe?

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
Well the gear dropped in waterworks is totally random. All I have to say is keep on trying. Also look up the waterworks myth gear to see if its better than what you have (which it probably is).

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Sorry to hear that you've been farming and not getting what you expect.

Just keep trying, your luck might change.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
like any other dungeon, water works can be a pain. Since there's not MUCH difference between the WW gear and the wintertusk crafted gear, that might be another option for you depending on what reagents you have handy. I usually craft the WT gear and start using that as soon as I hit 56, then farm WW for the stuff that is slightly better. My WORST time came from my myth, where I was trying to get the WW boots. it took me about 3 weeks of constant farming, at least once or twice a day, in order to get them. Other wizards I could get it all in the same day. Good luck to you