Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Terrible Trouble with Turquoise

AuthorMessage
Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Please, KI, please give us at plant that drops turquoise, or a transmute recipe for turquoise. I love crafting, I love crafting challenges, I crafted a house, and both pogo sticks, and Mirage and Celestia wands, and other awesome things. We need a better way to get turquoise. My death has everything she needs to craft Lord of Night-including all that amber-except turquoise. I farm: zip. I stand in the Bazaar for an hour: zip. And I cannot afford to spend thousands of crowns on the packs that *may* give me one turquoise in the bunch.

Please give us a recipe. Give us a plant. Give us more ways to get turquoise.

Please?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I'm posting here in support of

1) your plea for a way to gain it by gardening or at least, to transmute Turquoise, and
2) your lovely, alliterative title.

Alia Misthaven

Defender
Nov 24, 2012
Snee432 on Feb 12, 2017 wrote:
Please, KI, please give us at plant that drops turquoise, or a transmute recipe for turquoise. I love crafting, I love crafting challenges, I crafted a house, and both pogo sticks, and Mirage and Celestia wands, and other awesome things. We need a better way to get turquoise. My death has everything she needs to craft Lord of Night-including all that amber-except turquoise. I farm: zip. I stand in the Bazaar for an hour: zip. And I cannot afford to spend thousands of crowns on the packs that *may* give me one turquoise in the bunch.

Please give us a recipe. Give us a plant. Give us more ways to get turquoise.

Please?
I have gotten turquoise from the silver chests in Azteca; you can get a lot of rare reagents and TCs from silver chests in high level worlds. Now, I mentioned Azteca because I specifically remember receiving Turquoise there, but if I remember correctly, I have received Turquoise from other high level worlds as well. I suggest trying Azteca, however.

I can't specify the contingency of receiving turquoise from these chests, as I was farming for agave leaves and nectar, not turquoise; but I managed to get quite a few pieces of turquoise from the silver chests.

Good luck.

Explorer
Aug 09, 2014
I've gotten a lot from of turquoise from the silver chests in azteca with the greatest rate in the floating mountains for some reason. It is also not that rare to be found in the bazaar. On average you usually won't find more than three at a time and it's pretty expensive 4-6k for one but it's still a reliable option especially for max level players that have a lot of gold. And occasionally you will get a big payoff and find a lot for sale. I think I found thirty one time. But you have to be quick everyone else wants it too.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Angel of Solitude on Feb 13, 2017 wrote:
I have gotten turquoise from the silver chests in Azteca; you can get a lot of rare reagents and TCs from silver chests in high level worlds. Now, I mentioned Azteca because I specifically remember receiving Turquoise there, but if I remember correctly, I have received Turquoise from other high level worlds as well. I suggest trying Azteca, however.

I can't specify the contingency of receiving turquoise from these chests, as I was farming for agave leaves and nectar, not turquoise; but I managed to get quite a few pieces of turquoise from the silver chests.

Good luck.
exactly
they have bumped up the drops in silver chests from Avalon up so they are definitely worth the minute to do;
I get many turquoise, especially Azteca and Shadow Palace.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
I received Turquois from the Agave plants in the Khonda dessert, at a higher rate than Azteca. Good luck!

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Thanks all for the great suggestions. I happily got all my turquoise, plus a little extra, all thanks to those silver chests! Oh, and thank you, KI, for featuring this thread in the newsletter.

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
I seem to be able to craft some things before other characters depending on which characters I play more on. The shared bank is useful. Too bad we can't transfer treasure cards because my higher level sometimes has little gold and my lower level more gold. Guess it depends on the drops I don't need. Also crafting I do in my spare time depends also on the gold. Tip about fossils, buy stone block in crown shop, then transmutate fossil recipe is in Dragonspyre from the crafting guy at beginning.

Anyway my main point is just saying my experience of crafting as a whole and nice when sick of questing. Also I got the pogo sticks, the recipe was expensive yet I don't know where to get the fish part or is that a card?

Regards from Mary DeathDreamer and Emma EmeraldHunter, I got several wizards and 2 accounts now. :D

Fun game, never ending!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Mary WindStrider on Mar 7, 2017 wrote:
I seem to be able to craft some things before other characters depending on which characters I play more on. The shared bank is useful. Too bad we can't transfer treasure cards because my higher level sometimes has little gold and my lower level more gold. Guess it depends on the drops I don't need. Also crafting I do in my spare time depends also on the gold. Tip about fossils, buy stone block in crown shop, then transmutate fossil recipe is in Dragonspyre from the crafting guy at beginning.

Anyway my main point is just saying my experience of crafting as a whole and nice when sick of questing. Also I got the pogo sticks, the recipe was expensive yet I don't know where to get the fish part or is that a card?

Regards from Mary DeathDreamer and Emma EmeraldHunter, I got several wizards and 2 accounts now. :D

Fun game, never ending!
You'll have to go fishing for them. Find the Brain Sturgeon in Krokotopia, in the Krokosphinx. Brain Sturgeon are Life School fish.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Mary WindStrider on Mar 7, 2017 wrote:

Fun game, never ending!
The Ravenwood pogo stick needs Catfish (fire) which you can fish for in the Commons pond. The Digmoore mount requires Brain Sturgeon (life), and you can get those fishing in Life Houses and in the Fishing Retreat. Also, they're in Krok, in the Entrance Hall.

Good luck! Hope I see you bouncing around the Spiral soon!