Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PVP is defiantly broken for lvl 60 - 70

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2013
Just recently i was fighting a balance, i am fire btw. This balance had 74 resist to fire and 64 to both ice and storm, my pierce was like 23. There is literally no way to beat a balance who spams fortify getting his resist to around 94, and i can't use infallible because he spams supernova. On top of that he had 70 damage and 20 pierce whilst my resist is only 27, he spammed weakness and then lore master. Even with my attack cards enchanted with unstoppable it is literally impossible to beat a balance who spams weakness, supernova, manaburn and mini weakness. Please try to look into this Kings isle, fix the issue if you can, i only play for pvp.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Aw man that seems really tough! I agree balance wizards at legendary and transcendent are crazy. One interesting tactic I've seen used against people who have high resist against storm is to use prisms! I know right! Seems senseless to use it in PvP but blading up and using it right before the turn you hit can really throw your opponent off. No one really expects storms to use it considering they're famed for fast-paced matches. I can't say that this will guarantee victories but it's definitely helped me in one or two instances with my storm

Good Luck to you!
Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander Main
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 75+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)

Survivor
Nov 29, 2013
I have used prisms before and he just either keeps shielding or uses lore master which makes my next attack fizzle and puts (20 percent weakness) then he uses a 30 percent weakness. With his 63 resist to ice, and the fact they he spams weakness (20 25 and 30) whilst dealing damage, it is really difficult to get a decent hit on them and when i do get a chance to do a decent hit say, helephant or even phoenix, they use manaburn. It is literally impossible to defeat a balance at this level.. and whats really annoying is king isle doesn't even do anything about it, almost like they've completely given up on pvp

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Ah sorry to hear that. Sorry I thought you were storm while I was typing YIKES. In that case, I'm not too familiar with fire pvp to offer any great opinions on the matter. Might I suggest infection spamming with a combination of power link spamming? Otherwise, all I can do is agree. Balance wizards rule the 60-70 range. Perhaps try a higher or lower level range that you can conquer. Good luck.

Survivor
Nov 29, 2013
Alright ill try level up. Also do you know when a wizard 101 will have a new update, where they will really work on pvp and stuff?

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
No clue if there will be a new pvp update, but they fixed treasure cards disappearing with a reshuffle usage so they are definitely looking at pvp. I know fire wizards totally rule at max level so I would definitely suggest going there

Good luck!

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010