Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

RavenWood Dungeons

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2016
It's kinda sad to see we no longer need our ravenwood teachers anymore after the arcanum, so I think we should get a dungeon for each school that we could do. It's just a small idea? What do you guys think? Any ideas to add on?

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
allisaur on Feb 7, 2017 wrote:
It's kinda sad to see we no longer need our ravenwood teachers anymore after the arcanum, so I think we should get a dungeon for each school that we could do. It's just a small idea? What do you guys think? Any ideas to add on?
Ooo I like it :D Maybe dungeons where the sigils are right behind each of the Ravenwood Trees? And perhaps our teachers can help us as companions, each with their own unique boosts!

Halston - +100 critical
Lydia - + 25% Resistance
Dalia - + 50% Damage
Dworygn - + 30% universal trap when trap placed (feel free to change)
Cyrus - + 50% pierce
Moolinda - + 50% Outgoing Heal
Alhazred/Arthur - + 30% blade when blade used (also, feel free to change)

I didn't really want anyone to get stuck with something like extra pip chance or extra accuracy. Those are the more boring boosts.

The items we win from the battles could include the school designed furniture items!

Explorer
Feb 03, 2010
That would be cool. You're called over by your old Ravenwood teacher and they tell you about a new cool portal in your corresponding school tower, then when you go in, theres' a sigil for the dungeon. (hard to find a place for the ice sigil. )

It have multiple bosses, and each of them drop a different thing!

Like theres' a boss that drops the robe, boots and hat, a boss that drops the athame, amulet and ring, and then one that drops the deck. Cool way to make new gear for Mirage and Empyrea.

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
A while ago, in a Feedback Friday, Falmea was asking for suggestions for a new pack. I thought of the Professors of Ravenwood pack. However, it would be just as awesome if these professors in your new dungeons, dropped the items from the pack.

Gear: There would be a Merle Ambrose robe, hat, and shoes and wand and the same for the rest of the professors. Either universal for all schools or each school receives their own school's robes.

Pets: A Gamma pet and also Cyrus Drake's Quetzal pet.

Housing items: A book of secrets item. Merle's crystal ball. Portraits of the professors. Tapestries to the different schools could also be dropped. Other items specifically from the professor's background like: Cyrus's set of paints and Moolinda Wu's flower arrangement.

I agree we need to not leave our beloved Ravenwood professors behind.

Moira Stormheart

Delver
May 12, 2012
Moira Stormheart on Feb 17, 2017 wrote:
A while ago, in a Feedback Friday, Falmea was asking for suggestions for a new pack. I thought of the Professors of Ravenwood pack. However, it would be just as awesome if these professors in your new dungeons, dropped the items from the pack.

Gear: There would be a Merle Ambrose robe, hat, and shoes and wand and the same for the rest of the professors. Either universal for all schools or each school receives their own school's robes.

Pets: A Gamma pet and also Cyrus Drake's Quetzal pet.

Housing items: A book of secrets item. Merle's crystal ball. Portraits of the professors. Tapestries to the different schools could also be dropped. Other items specifically from the professor's background like: Cyrus's set of paints and Moolinda Wu's flower arrangement.

I agree we need to not leave our beloved Ravenwood professors behind.

Moira Stormheart
Ooooh I LOVE this! So unique, and a great way to bring back our Ravenwood professors! Nice job! :D And, the dungeons! Love that too! I like the idea of your professor helping you in battle with the stats! :D

~ Allison D

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I love that idea and it's for all wizards. Specially for those without memberships who can have more dungeons to adventure in in addition to the ones we have now such as Winterbane, Pagoda, Spiral Cup etc... These school dungeons difficulties can increase with your level.