Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to GET here.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2017
Hey so I'm a level 8 wizard and I played through to this level yesterday with my friend, we just bought member last night and haven't been able to get inside Bartelby. Is there meant to be another level we have to reach to go to these realms? I'm going to go to my castle on another account and see if the world gate there works, but does anyone know why?

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
To get to the next world (Enter Bartelby) you must:
1.Complete Unicorn Way
2.Complete Triton Ave, Cyclopes Lane and Firecat Alley.
3.Once you have done that return to Ambrose and he should give you a quest to defeat a boss in Olde Town named Foulgaze.
4.Return to Ambrose and pick up next quest (Defeat Lord Nightshade), after that you explore the Nightside (Place behind the waterfall in the Commons) and then head to Krokotopia.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
You need to continue your questing to be able to open up areas, including Bartleby.

If you are L8, you will not be opening up Bartleby until you are high enough to go to the next world. L10 will open the Pet Pavillion.

Keep questing

Survivor
May 13, 2010
You have to defeat lord nightshade and speak to Merle ambrose he will give you a quest to go talk to bartelby and then he will open up you walk inside go to the door and click on krokotopia

Survivor
Feb 04, 2017
Thanks all! Yes I just did kill Nightshade a few hours ago and unlocked Kroktopia on my level 11 Balance Wizard. I played through Kroktopia a bit, did some side quests when my pals weren't on and now I'm level 14.
Thanks heaps you guys!

Jesse Goldenpetal