Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily assignments

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2013
since the update this morning I am unable to get my daily assignments from either Statz or my lodestones on any of my wizards.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2015
I tried to do my daily quest and when i hit the x button it just disappears, please fix ty :)
Happened both near the G item in my home and near the guy in ravenwood.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
This is the problem: neither Aegon nor the Gravulum Lodestone is giving me the Daily Assignment - the prompt appears, I click it and nothing happens. I have logged off and logged back on and the problem persists. This has affected both of my accounts. Please check Aegon and the Gravulum!

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Sorry about that! After returning from maintenance we had a slight server issue that affected Castle Tours, Daily Quests, Fishing Tournaments, and the Catch of the Day, which were all unavailable until just before 8:30am US Central.

All is well now, however, but we will continue to monitor here to ensure those game systems stay available.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2015
Todays Daily assignment is messed up. I go to defeat Sanzoku Outlaw in mooshu and it doesn't count as a daily assignment. Can this be fixed?

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Strwbywn on Mar 7, 2017 wrote:
Todays Daily assignment is messed up. I go to defeat Sanzoku Outlaw in mooshu and it doesn't count as a daily assignment. Can this be fixed?
Sanzoku Outlaws can be found in a couple of different areas in Mooshu. Make sure you're defeating the right ones. If this continues to be an issue, please contact Customer Support.

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Survivor
Sep 21, 2015
In today's Daily Assignments we are asked to defeat one painted greyhorn in Zamunda outskirts. But there are no painted greyhorn here. Please help!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
I have also had the DA try to send some of my wizards to the Drum Jungle. Unfortunately, those same wizards have not yet unlocked that area. I was under the impression with the recent updates, that would no longer happen.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2015
Today's Daily Assignment is a no show. I understand that the O'Leary Bruiser will show when there are 2 or more wizards. Well that is not working either. Anyway you can fix his problem please.