Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

World complaints

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
Kingsisle designs the worlds how they are for a reason, to challenge us for the level we are. I have had no problems with any of the worlds and have soloed almost all of them besides the final battle, including mirage. Personally I like a challenge. Why can't Kingsisle just leave the worlds and the game alone for how they take them? People complained about mirage, a little over a month after it was released everything was made easier. The minions had less health, the bosses did too. What is wrong with this?! Mirage wasn't even that hard, people complained so much about how Polaris was short and too easy, Kingsisle gives us a level appropriate challenge for mirage and people freak out. Same happened with darkmoor, I think this is ridiculous. Kingsisle shouldn't be forced into changing the game, especially soon after a new release. I know most people will hate this post, but I speak the truth. This shouldn't be happening, people should just have to deal with it and work hard to get through it, it's not like you're forced to solo it, you can even team up.
Level 120
Been playing since level 50 was max and dragonspyre was the last world. I'm not some noob who just started playing

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
Historian
Nov 28, 2010
ecwcats4 on Jan 27, 2017 wrote:
Kingsisle designs the worlds how they are for a reason, to challenge us for the level we are. I have had no problems with any of the worlds and have soloed almost all of them besides the final battle, including mirage. Personally I like a challenge. Why can't Kingsisle just leave the worlds and the game alone for how they take them? People complained about mirage, a little over a month after it was released everything was made easier. The minions had less health, the bosses did too. What is wrong with this?! Mirage wasn't even that hard, people complained so much about how Polaris was short and too easy, Kingsisle gives us a level appropriate challenge for mirage and people freak out. Same happened with darkmoor, I think this is ridiculous. Kingsisle shouldn't be forced into changing the game, especially soon after a new release. I know most people will hate this post, but I speak the truth. This shouldn't be happening, people should just have to deal with it and work hard to get through it, it's not like you're forced to solo it, you can even team up.
Level 120
Been playing since level 50 was max and dragonspyre was the last world. I'm not some noob who just started playing
I've been playing since Celestia was the end world, and I've noticed something conspicuously missing from your post.

The challenges KI comes up with for worlds is not just to challenge our level. They're not even just to challenge our strategic abilities. They're also meant to challenge the best of what's available in the game, including gear and new game mechanics. There are two major changes since the days of old that you neglect to mention that are quite relevant, and it all started with Waterworks and Tower of the Helephant.

1) Back then, the best gear was dropped throughout the worlds, not in side content. If you weren't lucky enough to get the drop yourself and others were, none of it was No Auction. You could get all of the gear you needed to survive at the Bazaar. Now world drops give you nothing, and most of the gear you're being tested on is only available through side content.

2) Aside from Shadow Pip Chance, all of the new abilities are only available in gear. Critical, critical block, and armor piercing; if you don't have gear with those abilities, you don't have those abilities, but yet you're being tested on them.

So long story short, if you want KI to stop nerfing worlds, then they need to a) start making gear with the attributes they're testing more readily available to more people, b) start making mechanics to be natural abilities so that everybody has them with or without gear, or c) both. Making storyline challenges to test things that a large number of players don't have is why these nerfs wind up taking place.

For the record I don't hate your post, I just look at the issue from more than one perspective.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Don't forget this is a family game for all ages and playstyle not just a fewer of those who have the greatest strategy Please read post by Vanessa M (community leader) in "worlds of the spiral" message board under Mirage; topic: "Mirage difficulty complaints". She explains why worlds are being nerf and I agree with her 100%.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
I disagree, this is not just about mirage I just used it an example, big difference than just complaining about this. I also disagree that this is in the wrong forum, since this is a new idea to just leave everything as it is. Kingsisle makes the game a certain way why change it? Or at least add another difficulty instead of making it easier for everyone, have two options. What about the brand new players? They will never have a challenge, everything will be really easy, then they'll catch up to a new world and might not know how to handle it since they've never encountered a challenge before. I'd also like to point out you don't have to solo, there are millions of players. And lastly I haven't done any name calling, but those people who have and those who are complaining about it, every post has to be approved, meaning the moderators didn't think it was too bad if they allowed it to be posted. To sum up, I think they shouldn't make everything easier for everyone, since that's unfair to those who want a challenge. To be fair there should be one easier and one harder, like Blaze Sandblade was saying. I also did not mean to leave anything out, I just addressed the issues I found most prevalent, High Five Ghost as you said everyone has a different perspective.

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
ecwcats4 on Jan 29, 2017 wrote:
I disagree, this is not just about mirage I just used it an example, big difference than just complaining about this. I also disagree that this is in the wrong forum, since this is a new idea to just leave everything as it is. Kingsisle makes the game a certain way why change it? Or at least add another difficulty instead of making it easier for everyone, have two options. What about the brand new players? They will never have a challenge, everything will be really easy, then they'll catch up to a new world and might not know how to handle it since they've never encountered a challenge before. I'd also like to point out you don't have to solo, there are millions of players. And lastly I haven't done any name calling, but those people who have and those who are complaining about it, every post has to be approved, meaning the moderators didn't think it was too bad if they allowed it to be posted. To sum up, I think they shouldn't make everything easier for everyone, since that's unfair to those who want a challenge. To be fair there should be one easier and one harder, like Blaze Sandblade was saying. I also did not mean to leave anything out, I just addressed the issues I found most prevalent, High Five Ghost as you said everyone has a different perspective.
Ok so i've been playing shortly after the game got out of beta, and this is a new account cuz i got bored and on my playthrough i noticed something. I am FLYING through these worlds, when they first came out it was a nice challenge, now it's like i'm literally just mowing through enemies. They definitely need to monitor how much of the game they nerf. Back in the day Wildbolt, the oh so lovely spell that has 3 damage amounts, it used to have 1, it did 1,000 damage, and it had a 20% accuracy rate, the most someone could get it up to on accuracy was 40%, and that's still WAY too low, but there ARE a ton of people complaining that it's TOO HARD simply because they don't want to find a way to work past it. Us other players, you know, the ones who WANT a challenge and leave constantly because they make the game so dang EASY; we need a challenge, i sincerely hope they reset some of the bosses, like the end boss, those are MEANT to be difficult. Granted they may be on a low difficulty setting however as an END WORLD boss, they should be most definitely extremely difficult, this is a STRATEGY game, not a EASY PLAY game. Bend with the waves, and flow with the battle and don't just complain when the going gets tough, i have felt this way for YEARS, and i am tired of people complaining that it is WAY TOO HARD, heck they even nerfed the fire elves for lvl 7, like seriously, people complained about the shields, i understand this is a "kids game" but that doesn't mean we should hand them everything on a silver spoon and say "open up for the malistaire gear". Even the Exalted dungeons are easy at lvl 90.

Explorer
Oct 01, 2011
Level 120
I do not understand what people are complaining about, most that are complaining have stated already that they have soloed the ENTIRE game before the nerf, what does a change making it easier mean to those who have completed it already?
We get to level other characters faster? How is that a bad thing? If anything it means people can now get other characters to max faster and since they have already done it on "hard", people can still claim they "soloed it when it was a real challenge"

Without proper coordination or experienced players in a team, Darkmoor was nigh on impossible and often those players would leave since taking first timers through would slow them down

Someone suggested in a post later on that there should be a "difficulty" setting. I do not see how this could be implement this into an entire world but I think that could be pretty cool for dungeons like Darkmoor.
As in you set the "team up" to the "hard" setting and other people wanting it on that setting will join you similar to how the difficulty is changed based on the Master and Exalted duels. Possibly with increasing drop chances but nothing to major over the easier version. Love to see a special badge with some awesome sounding title for it.
On a side note, I am kinda sad I wont get to do Mirage as it was (more for personal satisfaction than anything else) and I also was having no trouble with it while enjoying the step up of some of the bosses.
But now that its easier I shall find other things to enjoy in the world like cruising through it all with some friends, laughing at some of the silly puns and just enjoying the story. That does exist you know, its not meant to just be a grind fest, people do play games for the story and the characters too

*Edited to not point fingers or be as mean. Sorry*

Explorer
Oct 01, 2011
Ryan DayBreaker on Jan 30, 2017 wrote:
Ok so i've been playing shortly after the game got out of beta, and this is a new account cuz i got bored and on my playthrough i noticed something. I am FLYING through these worlds, when they first came out it was a nice challenge, now it's like i'm literally just mowing through enemies. They definitely need to monitor how much of the game they nerf. Back in the day Wildbolt, the oh so lovely spell that has 3 damage amounts, it used to have 1, it did 1,000 damage, and it had a 20% accuracy rate, the most someone could get it up to on accuracy was 40%, and that's still WAY too low, but there ARE a ton of people complaining that it's TOO HARD simply because they don't want to find a way to work past it. Us other players, you know, the ones who WANT a challenge and leave constantly because they make the game so dang EASY; we need a challenge, i sincerely hope they reset some of the bosses, like the end boss, those are MEANT to be difficult. Granted they may be on a low difficulty setting however as an END WORLD boss, they should be most definitely extremely difficult, this is a STRATEGY game, not a EASY PLAY game. Bend with the waves, and flow with the battle and don't just complain when the going gets tough, i have felt this way for YEARS, and i am tired of people complaining that it is WAY TOO HARD, heck they even nerfed the fire elves for lvl 7, like seriously, people complained about the shields, i understand this is a "kids game" but that doesn't mean we should hand them everything on a silver spoon and say "open up for the malistaire gear". Even the Exalted dungeons are easy at lvl 90.
I think you might also be forgetting to factor in your new found game knowledge into that.
Knowing the best gear, the cheats, the strengths and weaknesses are all something you get from playing the game through before so of COURSE its easier.
Googling "best gear X level" doesn't actually help if you cannot get the gear in the first place.
You having a high level account with which to give yourself a good pet, decent start gear and whatever else you like makes it a breeze to get through the worlds.

This game may have some basic in game guides like "you can do this" or "you can get this" but aside from that it does NOT tell you anything more. A big part of what makes this game hard is not knowing whats coming and since to find out you probably need to have done it, it makes sense that its easier the second time through

As for Darkmoor it isn't just "giving" the gear to you, you need to do research. If you do not and go in blind you will soon see what not to do and hopefully learn from it.
How does other people getting Darkmoor gear affect YOU anyway?

boo hoo you feel a little worse as more people have it
HA you wouldn't even notice if more people had it or not if KI didn't tell you this was happening.
If you want STRATEGY its you who has the bad strat. why would you not wait for the nerf to come out? Lowers the bosses health and/or damage, its like a global debuff that you did not make use of.
Basically you wanted a challenge and you may or maynot have gotten it. Still no reason for you to complain about a nerf

Im tired of people who have already done it complaining that they do not have to do it that hard again, you will always be leading the charge into the new worlds, seeing the hard stuff, solving it, yeah sure it may get nerfed but to me the only time I would be firmly against a change is if they had to BUFF it after releasing it to live. All that easy work and now I basically cheesed it, that would be the worst.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
ecwcats4 on Jan 29, 2017 wrote:
Yes, It was the wrong forum and NO, it is not a new idea. Those who oppose making the worlds playable by all have made the same comments about leaving it as it is. It doesn't matter whether it is Mirage or any other world.

I would like to point out that there are MANY who prefer to solo or dual box. I dual box and occasionally run with a couple of friends when they are on.

@Ryan DayBreaker, this game was created for casual FAMILY players 10+. If the game becomes so hardcore that those casual players can no longer play, then here will be very few left to pay to play. There are tons of other games that are specifically hardcore that can provide a challenge to any who think this one is too easy. In fact if you look around and check some of the sites, there is a new one coming out of closed Beta in March.

As I have stated before, Those who have been creating the quest guides on Central are some of the BEST in this game. When they are saying the game is creating difficulty issues for the general population, then they do know what they are talking about. Some of them do play other games that are more challenging than W101 and aren't trying to turn this game into one of those.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Agree.

But I felt some mobs had too much health to be considered mobs.

Now that KI has nerfed it, I want it to be how it was. Because the nerf was too much in my opinion.

Oh well.

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
I did an analysis of Hardcore v.s. Casual players in the Wizard101 community on MMORPG.com. It explains why there is such a divide and how that influences the game. I'd suggest everyone give it a read if you have the chance.

I think there isn't much else to say about the Mirage nerf that hasn't already been said. However, I want to point out what I really think contributed to the Mirage nerf most of all - Polaris. Prior to Polaris, each world seemed to increase its difficulty at a (fairly) steady pace. Many players thought that Azteca was a little much when it was initially released, but it's since been adjusted. Basically, each new world got harder than the next and the progression made sense.

Then Polaris came along. It seemed to me like they were going for a more casual-oriented world (which I admire), but I personally think it was toned down too much from the start. So much so that Polaris seemed easier than Khrysalis. This leads to a domino effect.

Mirage might've been fine if it had come after a world that was only slightly easier. But since Polaris wasn't much of a step up from Khrysalis, Mirage's challenge spiked. You went from 2k-4k mob health in Polaris directly to 8-9k mob health in Mirage. That's a HUGE difference. What should have happened is a steady increase. 3-5k health in Khrysalis, 6-7k health in Polaris, and then finally 8-9k health in Mirage. A steady pacing makes all the difference - it allows casual players to adjust and adapt.

Now KingsIsle essentially has to rebuild themselves back up to where Khrysalis was all over again. Otherwise, the difficulty spikes and casual players are unable to adjust quick enough.

In short, Mirage itself wasn't the problem. It was the HUGE jump from Polaris to Mirage that was the problem. KingsIsle realized this and adjusted accordingly.

~Vanessa Mythdust

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
Vanessa Mythdust on Jan 30, 2017 wrote:
I did an analysis of Hardcore v.s. Casual players in the Wizard101 community on MMORPG.com. It explains why there is such a divide and how that influences the game. I'd suggest everyone give it a read if you have the chance.

I think there isn't much else to say about the Mirage nerf that hasn't already been said. However, I want to point out what I really think contributed to the Mirage nerf most of all - Polaris. Prior to Polaris, each world seemed to increase its difficulty at a (fairly) steady pace. Many players thought that Azteca was a little much when it was initially released, but it's since been adjusted. Basically, each new world got harder than the next and the progression made sense.

Then Polaris came along. It seemed to me like they were going for a more casual-oriented world (which I admire), but I personally think it was toned down too much from the start. So much so that Polaris seemed easier than Khrysalis. This leads to a domino effect.

Mirage might've been fine if it had come after a world that was only slightly easier. But since Polaris wasn't much of a step up from Khrysalis, Mirage's challenge spiked. You went from 2k-4k mob health in Polaris directly to 8-9k mob health in Mirage. That's a HUGE difference. What should have happened is a steady increase. 3-5k health in Khrysalis, 6-7k health in Polaris, and then finally 8-9k health in Mirage. A steady pacing makes all the difference - it allows casual players to adjust and adapt.

Now KingsIsle essentially has to rebuild themselves back up to where Khrysalis was all over again. Otherwise, the difficulty spikes and casual players are unable to adjust quick enough.

In short, Mirage itself wasn't the problem. It was the HUGE jump from Polaris to Mirage that was the problem. KingsIsle realized this and adjusted accordingly.

~Vanessa Mythdust
Yes, they did realize it. But the Ghultures have less health than most of the mobs in Polaris. I believe the Ghultures should be 4-5k instead of like 2.4k...

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Do some of you know you're complaining just as much or even more than those who are complaining about the game's difficulties. Maybe these players don't have the know hows and strategies that you have. If you guys/girls are flying through this game alone because it's so easy for you, instead of complaining about other's complaints, why don't you be the teacher to those who are having a hard time getting through the worlds by telling them how you do it; the strategies you use: type of gear, pets, enhancements and where to get them and how to survive in battles. I'm sure these players will love to hear your advice so they can be good as you. Then the game won't have to be nerf. In the meantime why not adjust your gear, enhancements and what team to join according to the battle difficulties; down grade them if you have to.There's your games intensity button (easy, moderate, hard). Problem solved.

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Here's an analogy to help people understand where I'm coming from:
Say you're a junior in High School (Khrysalis). Instead of going to your senior year the following year, you somehow end up going back to 8th grade instead. Some people enjoy cruising through a somewhat easier curriculum, whereas others are disappointed and want to be challenged. The year after, you're forced into your freshmen year of college (Mirage). College is a whole lot different than 8th grade. Some people are able to adapt and teach themselves well on their own. Others aren't feeling prepared having not had that transition period (Senior Year).

I'm glad you and some others found the Polaris to Mirage transition easy. In fact, even I did ... but I'm aware that I'm an above average player. That doesn't mean I can't understand why so many people had trouble. I don't necessarily think it had to be nerfed to the extent it was, but I certainly think a nerf was warranted.

~Vanessa Mythdust

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Ryan DayBreaker on Jan 30, 2017 wrote:
I agree.

I seem to be getting the impression that the moment some people see any type of boss that has cheats, they immediately beg for a nerf. They claim they don't have time to look up cheats and come up with a plan, but it barely even takes time to think up of ways to counter the cheats. I also see people who KNOW they are about to fight a cheating boss, yet they put in no effort in trying to work around those cheats.

I don't think the problem is lack of gear, it's just lack of strategy. You can literally do this entire game with trashy gear on as long as you know what you're doing, but nowadays, the "casuals" just expect everything to be a walk in the park, so they never try to strategize in any of the fights and then they wonder why things don't go their way.

Defender
Aug 25, 2014
I said this elsewhere: Make the storyline quest assessable to all players so the casual can continue through each world. Make the side quests more difficult with better rewards for those who are not quite casual, but not hardcore. Add more dungeons, along the lines of Darkmoor, for the hardcore players with the best rewards. We see this kind of stuff successfully done in games like World of Warcraft and their quests/dungeons/raids set up.

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
MalvinHawkRunner on Jan 30, 2017 wrote:
Yes, they did realize it. But the Ghultures have less health than most of the mobs in Polaris. I believe the Ghultures should be 4-5k instead of like 2.4k...
I agree. I don't think the nerf should have been to the extent it was. In fact, I don't think anyone was expecting KI to essentially do a complete 180. I'm curious to see what the next world will be like.

~Vanessa Mythdust

Defender
Nov 24, 2012
Level 120
Every time the game introduces a new aspect to the game to which players find hard or difficult to confront, our first thought as players is to nerf it. Not a lot of people consider other methods to address a problem. This can be supported by worlds, dungeons, bosses, spells, and gear in the game that have been previously nerfed.

When players, more specifically those who call themselves casual players, began having difficulties with Mirage, some suggested better gear to be implemented in the game to help them face the harsh conditions of Mirage, since farming Darkmoor for Darkmoor gear was not something they wished to do. Players asked for the option to craft gear or to make better dropped gear easily accessed/obtain throughout Mirage—these admonitions were not considered. Instead, KingsIsle decided to listen to the players who threaten on deleting or leaving the game if the world was not nerfed. An easier solution to this problem was to simply introduce crafted or easily accessed dropped gear to Mirage to help the casual players, but instead more drastic and unnecessary measures were taken.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
BrahmShadow on Jan 30, 2017 wrote:
I agree.

I seem to be getting the impression that the moment some people see any type of boss that has cheats, they immediately beg for a nerf. They claim they don't have time to look up cheats and come up with a plan, but it barely even takes time to think up of ways to counter the cheats. I also see people who KNOW they are about to fight a cheating boss, yet they put in no effort in trying to work around those cheats.

I don't think the problem is lack of gear, it's just lack of strategy. You can literally do this entire game with trashy gear on as long as you know what you're doing, but nowadays, the "casuals" just expect everything to be a walk in the park, so they never try to strategize in any of the fights and then they wonder why things don't go their way.
The thing I don't understand is this; if gear doesn't matter, then why do people object whenever anybody suggests that the best statistical gear be more readily available to all players, and not just those who have the time to keep running side content until they can get it?

I mean seriously, if people honestly believe gear doesn't make a difference, then let's change things.

Say for example Darkmoor gear is more like PvP gear? It provides handicaps as well as enhancements. Instead of +5% Shadow Damage, how about -5% Universal Accuracy? Instead of +619 Health, how about -100 Mana? The people who believe they can win without the best statistical gear and are willing to face new challenges can equip this rare gear to take their gaming experience to a whole new level.

World gear can be more like current side content gear, where the gear provides a wider variety of significant statistical enhancements, making it more rounded and better suited to aid players for all of the challenges they'll face. The people who believe they need better gear to help them succeed can equip this gear and play through without asking for worlds to be made easier.

Everybody wins! Let's do it, and put an end to these world complaints once and for all!

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Patrick Ravenbane on Jan 30, 2017 wrote:
Do some of you know you're complaining just as much or even more than those who are complaining about the game's difficulties. Maybe these players don't have the know hows and strategies that you have. If you guys/girls are flying through this game alone because it's so easy for you, instead of complaining about other's complaints, why don't you be the teacher to those who are having a hard time getting through the worlds by telling them how you do it; the strategies you use: type of gear, pets, enhancements and where to get them and how to survive in battles. I'm sure these players will love to hear your advice so they can be good as you. Then the game won't have to be nerf. In the meantime why not adjust your gear, enhancements and what team to join according to the battle difficulties; down grade them if you have to.There's your games intensity button (easy, moderate, hard). Problem solved.
Big thumbs up Patrick! Imagine instead of these folks complaining about other people's complaints, all these amazing, fantastic, and tremendously knowledgeable wizards stopped to help other less strategic savvy, inexperienced players improve their gameplay while successfully bringing their teams through battles and dungeons faster, and more effectively and efficiently; to get through the most challenging game content; whoa...
...they could be part of something incredibly cool and fun, and create an army of uber players and teams fighting for them, pumping their fists high into the air, while shouting their names in praise, and naming their future children after them!

Survivor
Feb 28, 2015
They should nerf asteca. As a level 84 I find it real hard and the mobs in mirage have more health then the ones in asteca. Somethings wrong there

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
High Five Ghost on Feb 1, 2017 wrote:
The thing I don't understand is this; if gear doesn't matter, then why do people object whenever anybody suggests that the best statistical gear be more readily available to all players, and not just those who have the time to keep running side content until they can get it?

I mean seriously, if people honestly believe gear doesn't make a difference, then let's change things.

Say for example Darkmoor gear is more like PvP gear? It provides handicaps as well as enhancements. Instead of +5% Shadow Damage, how about -5% Universal Accuracy? Instead of +619 Health, how about -100 Mana? The people who believe they can win without the best statistical gear and are willing to face new challenges can equip this rare gear to take their gaming experience to a whole new level.

World gear can be more like current side content gear, where the gear provides a wider variety of significant statistical enhancements, making it more rounded and better suited to aid players for all of the challenges they'll face. The people who believe they need better gear to help them succeed can equip this gear and play through without asking for worlds to be made easier.

Everybody wins! Let's do it, and put an end to these world complaints once and for all!
I think gear should be available if people are willing to work for it, but most people now aren't willing to spend some time to prepare themselves for challenging dungeons, so they just complain instead.

I also think Kingsisle should create new ways to get high level good gear without farming for it.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
BrahmShadow on Feb 2, 2017 wrote:
I think gear should be available if people are willing to work for it, but most people now aren't willing to spend some time to prepare themselves for challenging dungeons, so they just complain instead.

I also think Kingsisle should create new ways to get high level good gear without farming for it.
Players are tired of farming a mind numbing number of times without receiving a single piece of the desired gear.

It becomes tedious and frustrating causing many of us to just say forget it. I will either play with what I can get or not at all. I don't mind taking a few runs as long as there is some decent gear dropped, but when all you get is TC's or reagents, then it isn't worth it.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
his5 on Feb 2, 2017 wrote:
They should nerf asteca. As a level 84 I find it real hard and the mobs in mirage have more health then the ones in asteca. Somethings wrong there
Couple things:

*Azteca

Azteca has already been nerfed and is a lot less challenging as opposed to how it was before.

Try Teaming Up

Use different decks in Mobs and Boss Battles

Do the sides if you feel a bit under leveled.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
It would be nice if we could go back to the days when major worlds are released without the intervention of KI having to downgrade or nerf the world although it'd been tested by the test realm.

With the now obvious gap in players (Casual as opposed to Hardcore), KI is left with little to do in terms of satisfying players.

Previously, they missed the mark with Mirage because:

• Failing to realize the Gap that is now within their player base.
  • Failing to release adequate alternative crating gear.
  • Decreasing Gear Drop Rate.
  • Making dungeons required for these elite gear very time consuming and difficult.
  • Making the Mount Everest of a jump in difficulty when most were unprepared and unable to compensate or adopt efficiently for it.

The worlds KI make are beautiful. I'm sure many of us got quite a few chuckles from just dialogues among NPC's.
The scenery and music are aahhhh like Dryad.
However, these are often over looked.

No doubt, we will begin to accept the fate and many heated discussions Mirage has caused and hopefully learn from it. However, some of us really need to start reaching more of a hand to those of us struggling a little.

And Kinglsle hopefully has learnt just as much and now will apply this new found knowledge within their future installments of the game.