Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Alchemy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 21, 2012
I think that we should be able to craft potions.Mainly because we have seen an alchemist in wizard city I think we should be able to go back to her and learn potion brewing,maybe with a potion brewing table.Why would this be useful? Enemies are getting stronger and with the addition of spells it is more balanced than regular spells it is getting more difficult to kill all enemies quickly so the potions would be cast before the round giving a type boost all round. I would like to know your thoughts on this.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
wizards rule on Jan 12, 2017 wrote:
I think that we should be able to craft potions.Mainly because we have seen an alchemist in wizard city I think we should be able to go back to her and learn potion brewing,maybe with a potion brewing table.Why would this be useful? Enemies are getting stronger and with the addition of spells it is more balanced than regular spells it is getting more difficult to kill all enemies quickly so the potions would be cast before the round giving a type boost all round. I would like to know your thoughts on this.
could set it where, crafting an elixir takes up a mana bottle, so your max would be 4/5 potions.... and you use it when ever you need to

Survivor
Oct 21, 2012
camahawk on Jan 13, 2017 wrote:
could set it where, crafting an elixir takes up a mana bottle, so your max would be 4/5 potions.... and you use it when ever you need to
so just so i can understand,you would use up all mana to craft an elixir and i do not understand the 4/5 potions

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
wizards rule on Jan 15, 2017 wrote:
so just so i can understand,you would use up all mana to craft an elixir and i do not understand the 4/5 potions
where i was going with it, is the bottles you use to restore your mana/health... the ones you refill with the game sigil... you can craft a elixir.... like the ones in the crown shop (probably nerfed) and equip them to the number of bottles you have....i.e. in Khrysalis i can equip 4 elixirs, of course i couldnt use them to refill my mana and health...