Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Second Chance Chests for Shadowock Boss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 17, 2012
Hello my fellow wizards. I am writing this to express the opinion of many players who I have interviewed before creating this post. The HUGE thing a lot of players who have gotten to the Sands of Time in Mirage ask is: "Why don't all the bosses have a second chance chest?" I myself have been farming the Shadowock Boss for his new gear (100+ runs now) in hopes of collecting the new gear. Grandfather Spider already has a second chance chest, so why not Shadowock and the other bosses? I can't but help feel a little discouraged after 100+ runs of not getting what I want from the boss. I think a second chance chest being added to Shadowock will save a lot of players a tremendous amount of pain and frustration, and overall add a smile to many players' faces. Please respond with any opinions...

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I think the best thing for all of those bosses is for KI to loosen up the percentage-strings so people can get the gear easier.

Honestly, there isn't ANY reason why someone (like you) should have to fight 100+ times and NOT get what you want.

I play a LOT of MMORPG games. Every.single.one.of.those.games provide ample opportunity to get gear in a quick and reasonable fashion. ALL OF THEM!

So, why hold the gear hostage here?

Survivor
Jan 01, 2012
The boots are really the only thing worth it and they are pretty amazing I farmed over 200 times! And finnaly got the balance boots. I'm thinking the drop rate is so low because they are so good but its quite redicules to farm over 100 times. But I think there is no chest because ki is trying to make there game less pay to win witch I understand but they should at least make there drop rates higher

Zachary GoldenFlame 120