Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lore master drop rate!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2014
hello. i personally think k i should raise the droprates of lore spells by at least 5% it's not a massive increase. or at least put all of the spells into the crown shop. maybe even a bundle of lore spells for a exessive amount of crowns? i have thought to my self why don't i get the opinion of the community on this matter.
have a nice day everyone who ever reads this

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
David frost heart on Jan 10, 2017 wrote:
hello. i personally think k i should raise the droprates of lore spells by at least 5% it's not a massive increase. or at least put all of the spells into the crown shop. maybe even a bundle of lore spells for a exessive amount of crowns? i have thought to my self why don't i get the opinion of the community on this matter.
have a nice day everyone who ever reads this
There's no drop rate, it's completely random. You could only have to fight her like 15 times to get every spell from her, I'm not sure if you can get multiple spells per fight.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
all the spells are craftable in avalon dun dara i believe... and just spam her boss chest, refight and repeat, better odds at her chest than her, herself

Survivor
Jun 24, 2014
LOL i know that but, seriously they should at least put in packs where you can get the lore master spells instead of other packs where there is no chance of getting any spells, i mean i farmed for what 12 hours for the past 3 days? got only 1 spell

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Blaze Sandblade on Jan 10, 2017 wrote:
There's no drop rate, it's completely random. You could only have to fight her like 15 times to get every spell from her, I'm not sure if you can get multiple spells per fight.
Saying "there's no drop rate" is a fundamental misunderstanding of probability. There is a certain but unknown probability the spell will drop with each run. This does not mean you will recieve the spell in any given number of runs though, it's just the chance to receive the item on any given run. Every random event has a probability to occur, no exceptions.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
I think the best thing to do is occasionally take a break from questing to fight her a few times. Do that like every other day, and you won't be as frustrated. I really badly wanted Savage Paw for about a year, and got so annoyed when Loremaster and Shaman's Lore weren't giving in (I have Lord of Night and Winter Moon on my Balance though which is ridiculous). I still don't have Savage Paw, I have the crafting recipe but I'm about fifty-billion Amber away from doing anything with that, but I just used different strategies. You don't need that card you're after, so try every now and then to get it, but don't make it your focus. If you get it, then that's great. If not, it's nice to try out team play every once in a while (I solo), and the Dragonspyre gear/TC drops fetch a pretty penny at the Bazaar, or make nice additions to a support deck.

Defender
Dec 06, 2009
They should at least add amber and sun stone to lore master drops :)

Though I wouldn't mind spells dropping a bit more frequently...and one spell in 12 hours is probably pretty good.

I have gone there for several hours a week for months and still haven't gotten any of the spells I really want.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
i got samoorai after spending 5 set of crowns throw ins in her boss chest....