Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I never got my avalon spells..??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
So I have a fire type which is now level 98, it never got offered to do any of the 70-80 spells(quest) I checked everywhere and I couldn't get it and if it's because I'm 98 well I don't think so since It never asked me or gave me it by that time I was 70 could anyone help me with this?

Survivor
Aug 01, 2012
Injustice972 on Jan 10, 2017 wrote:
So I have a fire type which is now level 98, it never got offered to do any of the 70-80 spells(quest) I checked everywhere and I couldn't get it and if it's because I'm 98 well I don't think so since It never asked me or gave me it by that time I was 70 could anyone help me with this?
You might have to advance more in the story in order to get the quest to get the spell

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Injustice972 on Jan 10, 2017 wrote:
Use the quest finder, and do side quests until you get the spell. Side quests are beneficial anyway, and if you don't do them, you'll run into the problem a lot more, with astral spells for example.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Exliar on Jan 11, 2017 wrote:
You might have to advance more in the story in order to get the quest to get the spell
I mean they're level 98...I don't see how they could not've finished Avalon by now, unless they repeated dungeons and worked hard to level up, which I don't understand why they'd do that if they're a member.

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
Did you get the Wintertusk spell from "The Runedown" (Power Link in your case)?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Did you do both Grizzleheim and Wintertusk?

If you didn't, then you've missed almost all opportunities for further spells.

Start with Wizard City in Olde Town, near the Bazaar. Make sure you accept every quest that Baldur Goldpaws has for you! He offers them at levels 20, 35 & 55. Also make sure Merle Ambrose doesn't have any left over quests. Use the Quest Finder in your log book to find out if you have any quests from these two.

Next stop, Grizzleheim. If Baldur already sent you there after level 20, go back and use the Quest Finder in your book to make sure you finished everything. If there's something there that you didn't finish, get started! Not completing Grizzleheim locks away many future quests and spells. After level 35 and the start of Mirkholm Keep, you'll earn Dark Pact.

After that, go through Wintertusk through at least the start of Sudriland and the quest Su Su Sudriland. This one is the key that unlocks side quests for your level 55 spell, the level 58 school pet, plus a level 75 minion and all of the Avalon utility spells.

Finally, after you've gotten your level 55 spells & level 58 pet, go back to Avalon and use your Quest Finder to pick up the quests for your utility spells.

Here is a link to all of the Fire school spells, along with the quests that earn them.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Fire_School_Spells

Follow the guide to make sure you get all the spells you're due to have by level 98. Pay particular attention to Fuel (level 35), Power Link (level 55), and Detonate (level 72) in order to get yourself back on track for pets, the minion, Avalon utility spells and your main school spells.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
Thanks everyone, I just didn't do the level 55 grizzleheim spell quest :p I had this problem for like around a year and I felt like abandoning my fire