Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2013
I am currently at level 78 and I have just finished Avalon, I am a death student and unfortunately haven't gotten any quests from Dworgyn to get new spells. When I got to the supposed level for scarecrow no notifications showed up and when I go to him it doesnt say anything like press x to talk to him. The last spell I got from him was wraith and I know that without better spells, Azteca will be harder than it should be. I have looked throughout Wizard city, going to the death student in ravenwood, Balfour goldpaws, the head master but still nothing. Can someone please help me out, thank you

Survivor
Sep 05, 2016
I'm having the same issue right now. I'm level 61, and I have yet to receive my level 48 and 58 spell. Please help me.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Death Spells916 on Apr 1, 2017 wrote:
I'm having the same issue right now. I'm level 61, and I have yet to receive my level 48 and 58 spell. Please help me.
Your level 48; Rain on the Scarecrow and 58 spell; Cry for a shadow are quest spells from Dworgyn but he gives those quests in order. If you still come up empty, what was the last guest for a spell you received?

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
you both should try contacting KI suport to get this fixed.

Good luck and have fun

Defender
Apr 18, 2014
If you have not completed prerequisite spell quests, pet quests, or quests for those spells, the spell quest will not show up. I suggest looking up the death spells on Wizard101 Central and where to get them (and the quests) from.