Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 will not launch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
I've used my current computer (an HP windows laptop) to play on Wizard101 for around two years now and have had no notable problems until now. The game will not launch. Upon clicking the game icon on my desktop, a message pops up that says the game is unable to launch and needs to be run again, however; no matter how many times I delete all traces of any Wizard101 file on my device and redownload or rerun, it comes up with the same message. The was another incident on the page with the exact same problem and I tried what was suggested but to no avail.

Account name: (removed. ~Dworgyn.)

Main character: Fallon Silverblood

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
silverbl00d on Jan 8, 2017 wrote:
I've used my current computer (an HP windows laptop) to play on Wizard101 for around two years now and have had no notable problems until now. The game will not launch. Upon clicking the game icon on my desktop, a message pops up that says the game is unable to launch and needs to be run again, however; no matter how many times I delete all traces of any Wizard101 file on my device and redownload or rerun, it comes up with the same message. The was another incident on the page with the exact same problem and I tried what was suggested but to no avail.

Couple things:

Desists in posting up your account information for the entire public to view! This is against the rules and an invite for Hacking!

Email KI at support@wizard101.com and they'll be able to assist.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009

You need to use the contact support from this site and tell them about the problem.

Be sure the email on your account is correct

Tell them your user name only but no passwords. It might also help to tell them your main character but support will usually respond with an automated reply within 24-48 hours just to let you know they got your report. Longer if sent over a weekend. Give them time and they will respond with a solution as soon as they can.

Survivor
Nov 04, 2016

I'm having the exact same problem. please help.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
You need to contact W101 support so they can try to help you.