Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jewel Vault

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
Jewels are becoming a lot more common, and drop nonstop in the world mirage. I want to save most of the jewels for just in case I don't want to get rid of them all. But I am running out of space in my backpack and my shared bank. There is already a gear and seed vault, why not a jewel one as well?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
ecwcats4 on Jan 7, 2017 wrote:
Jewels are becoming a lot more common, and drop nonstop in the world mirage. I want to save most of the jewels for just in case I don't want to get rid of them all. But I am running out of space in my backpack and my shared bank. There is already a gear and seed vault, why not a jewel one as well?
I agree but it needs to be able to hold more than 100 jewels. I have been putting all the jewels that pertain to pet derby's in the shared bank but even it is over half full already. I only keep them in the event they are needed for a crafting quest in the future but really do need more storage for them. It would be nice if KI would increase the storage in the shared bank to the max as with reagents or pet snacks at 999 per jewel.

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
usually a lot of jewels I get are junk. so far I have no need of a jewel trunk but it could be nice. I am very happy for the gear and seed vaults.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
lightdragonofW101 on Jan 8, 2017 wrote:
usually a lot of jewels I get are junk. so far I have no need of a jewel trunk but it could be nice. I am very happy for the gear and seed vaults.
A lot of the ones I get that I don't and won't use are for pet derby's so I put them in the shared banks on both accounts. Unfortunately, those are taking up about half of the Jewel space now.

I don't want to feed any extra jewels I have to my pets since I suspect that somewhere along the line, some of them are going to be required for crafting (Certainly hope NOT).

I would like to see KI give us an option to remove jewels without shattering them. I have a few pieces of gear in the vault that I would like to keep the jewels since I can't seem to get any replacements for them.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Shared and separate storage containers for all items are appropriate and functional. The best part, individuals who don't want to use them; never have to. While folks who do; can. It's a win-win for everyone!

Survivor
Mar 07, 2012
ecwcats4 on Jan 7, 2017 wrote:
yes I agree. I would like to see a Jewel Vault in game.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2012
DragonLady1818 on Jan 8, 2017 wrote:
I agree but it needs to be able to hold more than 100 jewels. I have been putting all the jewels that pertain to pet derby's in the shared bank but even it is over half full already. I only keep them in the event they are needed for a crafting quest in the future but really do need more storage for them. It would be nice if KI would increase the storage in the shared bank to the max as with reagents or pet snacks at 999 per jewel.
I agree.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2012
I do agree with every idea about the Jewel Vault, and about the Jewel removal idea. Please add these things to game KI, Thank You.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
another thing that would work is if we could use the lower level jewels to craft higher level jewels of the same type. For example, a 1-10pt jewel could be used to craft an 11-20, an 11-20 used to craft a 20-30, etc etc until we maxed it out at some level. Figure 5 of the same lower type to craft one higher ranked type. Another thing is give us more space in the bank and make it work like TCs. Give us a hard max of 999, but allow us to dump in whatever combination we want. There's no harm in this since we can already bankshare them and trade them, but not if they're socketed

I am NOT against the jewel vault mind you :)

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Dayerider, I like your idea of being able to use lower level jewels and combine them to craft a higher level jewel that has the same characteristics or properties. I wouldn't mind the 999 limit for jewels like treasures cards have, I just really want another method of storing jewels. Whether that is an increase in the limit, adding a section in the bank, or making a jewel vault, or all of the above. I just feel like wizards need another storage point, since as you advance through the worlds, the more the jewels drop.
Personally I have a level 120 fire and that's my main character and I have put jewels in the shared bank and filled up most, if not all my other characters with jewel overflow from my fire. Yet, I still am running out of space since I am getting that many jewels, I am starting to sell jewels I would have liked to keep, but sacrifice them for jewels I value more.
So I think that there are many methods kingsisle could use to fix this jewel storage problem, whether that's the overall limit increase, adding sections to the bank, a jewel vault, other ideas, or a combination. :)