Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Necessary Places in Krokotopia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 04, 2016
Hi guys. I am just wondering, what places in Krokotopia, specifically the Tomb of Storms, is needed to be in to continue the story. I am a play by crowns person, so I want to use my crowns wisely, and comeback to the other places when I get a membership. I was looking at the Tomb of Storms layout, and there seems to be a lot of places. Someone please help me.

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
pretty much all of them. I recommend becoming a member its easier. But do what you want

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Joseph the Hexer on Jan 6, 2017 wrote:
Hi guys. I am just wondering, what places in Krokotopia, specifically the Tomb of Storms, is needed to be in to continue the story. I am a play by crowns person, so I want to use my crowns wisely, and comeback to the other places when I get a membership. I was looking at the Tomb of Storms layout, and there seems to be a lot of places. Someone please help me.
From your post, I can also tell that this is your first post on the Message Boards, so as such:

Welcome To The Message Boards! :D

If things and Area Pricing are how I remembered it then:

Tomb of Storms, Well of Spirits, Ahnic Family Tomb and Djesert Family Tomb should all cost 915 Crowns. - These areas are needed to continue the Krockotopian Main Quest Storyline.

Karanhan Barracks is also needed and likewise Karanhan Palace. Note that each of these areas are 915 Crowns each.

No need to buy Tomb of Beguliar as that is an optional dungeon.

Happy Questing And Good Luck!

Survivor
Oct 04, 2016
Thanks so much for the welcome and the information. Now I know what I should buy and save for later. Thanks again.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2016
Star Edward on Jan 7, 2017 wrote:
From your post, I can also tell that this is your first post on the Message Boards, so as such:

Welcome To The Message Boards! :D

If things and Area Pricing are how I remembered it then:

Tomb of Storms, Well of Spirits, Ahnic Family Tomb and Djesert Family Tomb should all cost 915 Crowns. - These areas are needed to continue the Krockotopian Main Quest Storyline.

Karanhan Barracks is also needed and likewise Karanhan Palace. Note that each of these areas are 915 Crowns each.

No need to buy Tomb of Beguliar as that is an optional dungeon.

Happy Questing And Good Luck!

Thanks for the advice and the warm welcome!!