Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 55 storm spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 01, 2016
i am a 56 storm wizard.....at the end of dragonspyre halston balestorm gave me the quest swimming with stars which i have not completed...aat level 55 mr lincoln told me that i was ready for a new spell out in grizz and that i would be contacted when the teacher thought i was ready...i am at level 56 and havent heard back yet...thank you for your time.

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
kosmichealer587 on Jan 6, 2017 wrote:
i am a 56 storm wizard.....at the end of dragonspyre halston balestorm gave me the quest swimming with stars which i have not completed...aat level 55 mr lincoln told me that i was ready for a new spell out in grizz and that i would be contacted when the teacher thought i was ready...i am at level 56 and havent heard back yet...thank you for your time.
We can't help you, you have not stated how far into Grizzleheim you are, you just have to keep doing Grizzleheim to get the spell quest.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
kosmichealer587 on Jan 6, 2017 wrote:
Greetings.

The level 55 Storm Spell you speak of is Insane Bolt.
To learn this spell, you must:

• Unlock Grizzleheim
  • Unlock Wintertusk by completing Grizzleheim
  • Progress far into Wintertusk so that you've access to the necessary areas needed to visit for completion of quest
  • Learn Wildbolt
  • Learn Supercharge

If you haven't done these, then you won't be able to learn the spell.

Also note, your professor will not be the one to teach you the spell, it is learnt by friendly bear in Northguard by the name of Erik Wyrdrune.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
Hi there!
In order to obtain your level 55 Storm spell ("Insane Bolt"), you need have completed the previous spell quests in Grizzleheim, and have reached the quest "Su Su Sudrilund" in Sudrilund, Wintertusk.
The spell quests can be picked up from Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town, Wizard City, followed by Erik Wyrdrune in Northguard, Grizzleheim.
If they do not have any available quests for you, you need to finish more areas in Grizzleheim.

I hope this helps!
- Marissa LifeBlossom
(Prodigious )

Survivor
Oct 01, 2016
thanks for your reply's....to start i have sudrilund , hurdle f jord , and austrilund open...i have already learned the wildbolt and supercharge spell..the only quest eric has right now is lore from a stone... baulder in old town did not have a quest...does anyone remember what area i need to be unlocked for the spell in wintertusk ? thank you for you time