Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thunderweave??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
What is thunderweave? I've been playing a few ranked matches and people keeprefer calling me trash then mentioningredients Thunderweave . I am utterly confused at what this is. Could someone clear this up?

Explorer
Feb 28, 2009
Frozane20 on Jan 1, 2017 wrote:
What is thunderweave? I've been playing a few ranked matches and people keeprefer calling me trash then mentioningredients Thunderweave . I am utterly confused at what this is. Could someone clear this up?
xD thunderweave, if you spam wildbolt or just go all damage with no resist then that is prob why they call you that. Or you have a life amulet and spam that life spell that leaves a minus as you attack the enemy with Triton or kraken.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
Oh I know the feeling I've been called that a couple of times, don't worry its how they try to get under your skin. Ignoring them is the best thing you can do for the moment, its just the same trash talk the arena has to offer.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
You tend to find some "interesting people" along with some interesting nicknames in PvP though, never anywhere else.