Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Extra Wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
I am suggesting that their could be a new seat available for each account. There are 7 schools, but only 6 seats. Some players have been in the game for a while now and may be getting bored with characters they have, but don't want to delete one or more wizards because of all the work they put into them. It would allow people to experience every school without having to choose which one they want to leave out.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2016
Blake LifeBringer on Dec 31, 2016 wrote:
I am suggesting that their could be a new seat available for each account. There are 7 schools, but only 6 seats. Some players have been in the game for a while now and may be getting bored with characters they have, but don't want to delete one or more wizards because of all the work they put into them. It would allow people to experience every school without having to choose which one they want to leave out.
I think this is a good idea. Only problem is, they will need to have room on the screen but, I was thinking the same thing for a while. I think KI should add this.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2011
I really think KI should add this because i really want a wiz. And they actually have room for the 7th character since one is standing (the one you are choosing)

Lvl 113
Lvl 81
Lvl 70
Lvl 52
Lvl 50
Lvl 37

And hopefully soon a wiz.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I agree, I'm sure there's more than enough people who wants a 7th wizard. What is KI waiting for.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2010
I highly agree! Many players have been wanting this for a very long time. It's no fun when there are 7 schools of magic but you are only allowed to choose 6 out of the 7.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
That isn't really a problem though. On the character selection screen next to the main two rows there are 4 seats in full view, the image of the wizard would be smaller. I am with you, definitely should be added.

Forgot the quote, this was in response to Zuhili

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
This is one of those suggestions that keeps coming up. It's kinda like why do hot dogs come in packs of 6 and buns in 8. Because they sell more of both that way. You need 2 accounts if you want all 7 schools. I fully agree they should change this. It's been suggested so often over the years and never been addressed I can only assume they have no intention of changing it.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
This has been raised many times, and many people have argued for and against it. I personally am against it but don't see the point in repeating myself on every thread concerning such a change. KI is well aware of the demand for such a feature, their current stance on it is unknown, but we don't exactly need more threads about it to let them know.