Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Let Players wear 2 rings at a time

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 19, 2011
Players should be able to wear 2 rings, 1 for each hand. Another way to increase Wizards powers without lifting the cap on Max level.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
While this makes logical sense, people can wear up to 10 rings at once, and even more than that when adding more to the same finger, this would just allow for more people breaking the game with ridiculously high stats.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2011
Just restrict it to 1 ring per hand, for a total or 2. Not really ridiculous. What's ridiculous is adding another 10 levels every time you add a new world. Or facing opponents that already do double damage and THEN critical more than you can. Two rings add balance balance. You can even restrict the 2nd ring to lvl 100+.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Cookiedad on Dec 27, 2016 wrote:
Players should be able to wear 2 rings, 1 for each hand. Another way to increase Wizards powers without lifting the cap on Max level.

This has been suggested in the past and so far, KI has chosen not to implement this kind of change. I don't expect to see something like this anytime in the near future if ever.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2016
I do like the idea of having more rings or stat boosting items, but I feel like gaining additional ring (or any other item) slots should be a huge reward, maybe after completing a huge quest. But then again it kind of wouldn't make sense.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
One ring is enough my friend, we already have athames to replace the other.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Cookiedad on Dec 28, 2016 wrote:
Just restrict it to 1 ring per hand, for a total or 2. Not really ridiculous. What's ridiculous is adding another 10 levels every time you add a new world. Or facing opponents that already do double damage and THEN critical more than you can. Two rings add balance balance. You can even restrict the 2nd ring to lvl 100+.
If KI wanted players to have more/better stats, they wouldn't add a second ring option, they'd improve the stats on the gear they're adding. And given they haven't really done that since Darkmoor, I doubt that a second ring will be implemented. It just seems a bit redundant to have two of the same item, when other items could be buffed to bring about the same balance.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
I agree with the idea. Maybe the other ring can only have slots for jewels. I would really like it if this happens.

- Shelby Nightbreeze level 118 wizard