Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NEW WIZ SPELL IDEAS

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 22, 2014
(BTW I recommend making these spells NO PVP cuz 7 pip shadow spells are gonna be broken either way so.. just a suggestion thou)
NEW SPELL- (7 pips and 1 shad pip) Windigo (personally i find Windigos terrifying xD) Does 1225-1300 and steals one pip
2nd idea for a NEW SPELL- (7 pips 1 shad pip) BoogeyMan- 1000 damage drain and gives a mantle andweakness

NEW SPELL (7 pips 1 shad pip) Moodha- 1150 damage to all enemies and a puts up a flawless

NEW SPELL (7 pips 1 shad pip) Typhon- 100 damage then does 1150 damage and stuns

NEW SPELL (7 pips 1 shad pip) Grandmother Raven-1150 damage to all and gain a power pip

2nd NEW SPELL IDEA (7 pips 1 shad pip)- Primal Frost Giant- 1050-1195 damage and gives an Ice trap

NEW SPELL- Primal Fire Dragon/ Dragon Titan - 1225 damage and 400 over time to all

NEW SPELL- Scylla (1 pip and 1 shad)(Scylla is a 6 headed sea monster in greek mythology)- Puts up a windstorm and does 1305 to all enemies
2nd idea Primal Storm Titian- same damage and effects as Scylla

NEW SPELL IDEA - (7 pips 1 shad pip) SANDS OF TIME- 1020 damage from either (one target) and does 200 Myth, life, or death damage to all enemies

I feel like i made these spell a little bit more suited for pvp rather than questing IDK tell meh what you think

Explorer
Oct 12, 2012
The only things that bothers me is that one of the Death spell ideas that said steals a pip for an after effect.

Honestly i'd like if that stays as a Myth thing ( Celestial Calendar ) and hopefully maybe Myth could get some more spells like that, everything else tho is pretty much fine imo.

Explorer
Oct 12, 2012
gengargamer105 on Dec 24, 2016 wrote:
(BTW I recommend making these spells NO PVP cuz 7 pip shadow spells are gonna be broken either way so.. just a suggestion thou)
NEW SPELL- (7 pips and 1 shad pip) Windigo (personally i find Windigos terrifying xD) Does 1225-1300 and steals one pip
2nd idea for a NEW SPELL- (7 pips 1 shad pip) BoogeyMan- 1000 damage drain and gives a mantle andweakness

NEW SPELL (7 pips 1 shad pip) Moodha- 1150 damage to all enemies and a puts up a flawless

NEW SPELL (7 pips 1 shad pip) Typhon- 100 damage then does 1150 damage and stuns

NEW SPELL (7 pips 1 shad pip) Grandmother Raven-1150 damage to all and gain a power pip

2nd NEW SPELL IDEA (7 pips 1 shad pip)- Primal Frost Giant- 1050-1195 damage and gives an Ice trap

NEW SPELL- Primal Fire Dragon/ Dragon Titan - 1225 damage and 400 over time to all

NEW SPELL- Scylla (1 pip and 1 shad)(Scylla is a 6 headed sea monster in greek mythology)- Puts up a windstorm and does 1305 to all enemies

NEW SPELL IDEA - (7 pips 1 shad pip) SANDS OF TIME- 1020 damage from either (one target) and does 200 Myth, life, or death damage to all enemies

I feel like i made these spell a little bit more suited for pvp rather than questing IDK tell meh what you think
To add to my other reply.

Actually i think it would be more interesting if Myth got a a double hit spell that does more than gaze ( since it's 7 pips) and shatters all shields or leaves 2 +35 Myth traps on the single target ( basically i want this spell to be Cerberus since it's brother is Orthrus ).

Also the Myth idea you showed is basically just a stronger Basilisk besides the first hit. Also would probably make people call it broken cause it does same thing as basilisk but stronger for 7 pips instead of 9 and no one would even use Basilisk anymore cause of this spell.

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
gengargamer105 on Dec 24, 2016 wrote:

I like all of these, although I would rather see windigo and grandmother raven instead of the other options for those schools.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
SanicTheHegFlame on Dec 25, 2016 wrote:
The only things that bothers me is that one of the Death spell ideas that said steals a pip for an after effect.

Honestly i'd like if that stays as a Myth thing ( Celestial Calendar ) and hopefully maybe Myth could get some more spells like that, everything else tho is pretty much fine imo.
ice also steals pips, kinda... Lord of winter removes 2 pips, King Art gives you a pip

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
when you say "Boggieman" first thing that comes to my mind is RottenFoulder/Ghoul.... maybe Chupacabra? or would that be myth?

Explorer
Oct 12, 2012
camahawk on Dec 26, 2016 wrote:
ice also steals pips, kinda... Lord of winter removes 2 pips, King Art gives you a pip
I'm just saying, i think the stealing pip thing should stay as a Myth thing or are we going to continue to give every single school what every other school has?

I'm not attacking anyone or anything, I'm just saying.

I think a good after effect replacement for that spell could be a DoT that ignores shields and even fortify but base damage is 190-250?

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
SanicTheHegFlame on Dec 27, 2016 wrote:
I'm just saying, i think the stealing pip thing should stay as a Myth thing or are we going to continue to give every single school what every other school has?

I'm not attacking anyone or anything, I'm just saying.

I think a good after effect replacement for that spell could be a DoT that ignores shields and even fortify but base damage is 190-250?
never said ya was atacking me, just throwing in ice has somewhat pip relating effects.... and even then balance seems the more pip orientated, with power play, donate power, and mana burn.... maybe it could throw an aoe infection trap and blade on everyone

Explorer
Oct 12, 2012
camahawk on Dec 27, 2016 wrote:
never said ya was atacking me, just throwing in ice has somewhat pip relating effects.... and even then balance seems the more pip orientated, with power play, donate power, and mana burn.... maybe it could throw an aoe infection trap and blade on everyone
I know you weren't saying i was attacking you but some people i've replied too think i'm attacking them so i just say that in case lol.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
I really like the wendigo idea but there is a bit of a problem there. It depends on how it is pictured to be honest. If it is the deer creature then people may take it as a copy of deer knight. If it is the more of the human version then I would picture it as a more myth creature. I don't know why, but it reminds me of the blood bats for some odd reason when I think of it. Maybe its the skin of it since its also called a skinwalker.