Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the neglected stats

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
As of mirage, we have accumulated so much power our lvl 1 selves would explode....we have gear to where were immune to every school because of 100 universal resistance, we can do critical damage instantly without even criticaling because of 100 damage, we can critical no matter of any spell, we never fizzle even with a 100% accuracy drop, just because of it being so high... we have so much incoming/outgoing healing a minor blessing (65) does as much as a satyr...now we have pip converting, which people are exploiting to where every turn they gain the odd pip back, or any and all pips are instantly turned to power even with no power pip percentage...... but there's still one stat that is always ignored, even with everyone hating when it happens...... stun... we have yet to master 100% stun resistance and stilll be viable towards a day to day fight... and something that could just make it as important for every day gear... make it able to resist dispels...

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
camahawk on Dec 23, 2016 wrote:
As of mirage, we have accumulated so much power our lvl 1 selves would explode....we have gear to where were immune to every school because of 100 universal resistance, we can do critical damage instantly without even criticaling because of 100 damage, we can critical no matter of any spell, we never fizzle even with a 100% accuracy drop, just because of it being so high... we have so much incoming/outgoing healing a minor blessing (65) does as much as a satyr...now we have pip converting, which people are exploiting to where every turn they gain the odd pip back, or any and all pips are instantly turned to power even with no power pip percentage...... but there's still one stat that is always ignored, even with everyone hating when it happens...... stun... we have yet to master 100% stun resistance and stilll be viable towards a day to day fight... and something that could just make it as important for every day gear... make it able to resist dispels...
Actually I have gear that gives me 100% stun resist, sure it is an odd set of gear, but it does exist.

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
Jasmine3429 on Dec 24, 2016 wrote:
Actually I have gear that gives me 100% stun resist, sure it is an odd set of gear, but it does exist.
Can you tell lvl me what you used? I am not going to use it as you said it's not very good, I am just interested

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Jasmine3429 on Dec 24, 2016 wrote:
yeah, i know, most likely a mixture of the pogada gear.... but as a main use gear like Darkmoor, Waterworks, Aquila..... youre stuck, and will probably swap to them

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
hat - Night King's Crown lvl 100- 25% stun resist (Pack)
robe - Nightfall Torment Guise lvl 100 - 25% stun resist (Pack)

boots - Boots of the Whispered Flight lvl 100 - 20% stun resist (Pack)
athame - Dagger of the Blue Leaves lvl 85 - 15% stun resist (PVP arena)
ring - Veteran's Silver Crown Ring lvl 75 - 15% stun resist (PVP arena)

1. All of the athames and rings Diego sells have 15% stun resist, they are just varying levels and require different arena ranks to purchase.

2. Amulet of free movement, also from diego has 30% stun resist, but no other stats.

3. You can socket 5% stun resist jewels, newer wands have 1 socket, the Rat amulets have 2 sockets, most rings have 1 socket, and the newer pack wands have 1 socket, so that would be 5 for 25% stun resist. You can use a deck with a square socket for an additional 5%.

4. Pet stun resist talent I believe is max of 5%

I am sure there are many other options, this just happens to be the stuff I have.

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
Jasmine3429 on Dec 26, 2016 wrote:
hat - Night King's Crown lvl 100- 25% stun resist (Pack)
robe - Nightfall Torment Guise lvl 100 - 25% stun resist (Pack)

boots - Boots of the Whispered Flight lvl 100 - 20% stun resist (Pack)
athame - Dagger of the Blue Leaves lvl 85 - 15% stun resist (PVP arena)
ring - Veteran's Silver Crown Ring lvl 75 - 15% stun resist (PVP arena)

1. All of the athames and rings Diego sells have 15% stun resist, they are just varying levels and require different arena ranks to purchase.

2. Amulet of free movement, also from diego has 30% stun resist, but no other stats.

3. You can socket 5% stun resist jewels, newer wands have 1 socket, the Rat amulets have 2 sockets, most rings have 1 socket, and the newer pack wands have 1 socket, so that would be 5 for 25% stun resist. You can use a deck with a square socket for an additional 5%.

4. Pet stun resist talent I believe is max of 5%

I am sure there are many other options, this just happens to be the stuff I have.
Ah ok, thanks. Very interesting