Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Emperor Yoshihito

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
Hi. My name is Daniel Deathcaster and I am a level 67 Death wizard. Below is my problem.

From what I've heard, after you defeat the Jade Oni in Mooshu, I believe you're supposed to talk to Emperor Yoshihito who sends you to talk to the Myth Professor of Ravenwood, Cyrus Drake. Well I have just defeated the rank 10 Jade Oni Life boss in Mooshu and for some reason it won't let me talk to Emperor Yoshihito. I have tried turning on the quest helper and when I click on it, it says: "Talk to Ryoshi. Jade Palace Mooshu." I don't want to talk to Ryoshi because he offers a quest which involves going to different areas of Mooshu that I don't have access to such as Tataki Outpost. Anyways going back to the subject, I've defeated the Jade Oni in the Emperor's Palace in Mooshu and it's not letting me speak with the Emperor.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
WizardKing1332 on Dec 22, 2016 wrote:
Hi. My name is Daniel Deathcaster and I am a level 67 Death wizard. Below is my problem.

From what I've heard, after you defeat the Jade Oni in Mooshu, I believe you're supposed to talk to Emperor Yoshihito who sends you to talk to the Myth Professor of Ravenwood, Cyrus Drake. Well I have just defeated the rank 10 Jade Oni Life boss in Mooshu and for some reason it won't let me talk to Emperor Yoshihito. I have tried turning on the quest helper and when I click on it, it says: "Talk to Ryoshi. Jade Palace Mooshu." I don't want to talk to Ryoshi because he offers a quest which involves going to different areas of Mooshu that I don't have access to such as Tataki Outpost. Anyways going back to the subject, I've defeated the Jade Oni in the Emperor's Palace in Mooshu and it's not letting me speak with the Emperor.
How are you a level 67 and just now doing Mooshu? How much of Mooshu have you done?

I have run Mooshu with 12 wizards and have never fought Jade Oni until the very last quest. There are certain things you have to do in order to complete this and if you have missed quests in the main story line, which Tataki Outpost is a part of. Your best bet is to find the main story line quest and do them. The first one should take you to Hametsu Village and it is "War Pigs" given by Tan Keng.

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
The easiest explanation, given your level, is that you've already done the quests needed. Do you have access to Dragonspyre?

Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
To Liam Wyrdhammer:

Yes I do have access to Dragonspyre however only the area where Cyrus is standing. I don't have access to the Atheneum.

To DragonLady1818:

I've been playing Wizard101 since 2012 or 2011 I think. I can't exactly remember. In answer to your questions, I've done quite a lot of Mooshu but that was like some time back in 2013 because i haven't been able to get too many crowns lately which I think is stupid. Also with regards to your "best bet", I think I have done the "War Pigs" quest or maybe I haven't. My memory is terrible.

Thank you both for replying to my message. Its such an honour to talk to someone on the message boards for the first time. I will try to just do what I can and work my way around and obstacles that I may not be able to conquer.

-Daniel Deathcaster, Level Sixty Seven Death Wizard

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Liam Wyrmhammer on Dec 23, 2016 wrote:
The easiest explanation, given your level, is that you've already done the quests needed. Do you have access to Dragonspyre?
Please reread WizardKing1332's post. If I am understanding correctly, the wizard has not done some of the necessary quests in Mooshu to complete the final battle correctly. OP has stated that he or she does not have access to certain areas in Mooshu.

I am also curious as to how this wizard is level 67 and just now doing Mooshu.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
Is there anything wrong with a level 67 wizard doing whatever he can to move forward despite lack of access to certain membership areas?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Have you tried the quest finder option? You can turn it on from your book, its on the gameplay options 1 tab. Then there will be a quest with an arrow in your quest log and you press the arrow and it should point you at a quest you need in the world where you are. If the quest has an Exclamation point it may be a side quest, the main one should have a Question mark.

Other than that, write customer support they may be able to track down where you left off.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
Dear Jasmine3429,

I am just curious as to what you mean when you said write customer support. From what I understand, I believe you mean to say that I should write a letter to the system administration staff or just any of the administrators of Wizard101. Is this statement correct?

Otherwise thank you for your input.

Regards,

Daniel Deathcaster
Level 67
Death Wizard

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
At the main site, if you look at the menu on the left side of the screen, at the bottom is "help and support", click this, then scroll to the bottom, "Contact Support", click that.

Then there will be a screen with 3 tabs at the top, "Support Home", "Answers", and "Contact Us". Go to the contact us tab and report your problem.

You will get an email with a support ticket number within the day saying they are looking into it. You should receive either a response or a request for more info within a day or two.

Be sure to include your account name (NOT PASSWORD) and the name of the wizard you want them to look into, this should speed the process up.

Note they will only send the email to the one listed on your account, so make sure that is current.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
WizardKing1332 on Dec 25, 2016 wrote:
Is there anything wrong with a level 67 wizard doing whatever he can to move forward despite lack of access to certain membership areas?
There is nothing wrong with the level of your wizard or with the world you are trying to get through. I was just curious because of the level.

But there are areas in Mooshu that you will have to complete before you can actually complete Jade Oni.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
WizardKing1332 on Dec 26, 2016 wrote:
Dear Jasmine3429,

I am just curious as to what you mean when you said write customer support. From what I understand, I believe you mean to say that I should write a letter to the system administration staff or just any of the administrators of Wizard101. Is this statement correct?

Otherwise thank you for your input.

Regards,

Daniel Deathcaster
Level 67
Death Wizard
If you game play is disrupted due to the lack of Crowns and that is how you play and pay for areas, then the suggestion to contact the system administrator ( support) is not a good idea.

Hope things work out for you and you can get your game on track.

Also if it helps, a monthly sub is $9.95 for a single account and opens all worlds you are eligible to quest in. At your level you can quest in all up to and through Celestia or even Zafaria.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
DragonLady1818 on Dec 26, 2016 wrote:
If you game play is disrupted due to the lack of Crowns and that is how you play and pay for areas, then the suggestion to contact the system administrator ( support) is not a good idea.

Hope things work out for you and you can get your game on track.

Also if it helps, a monthly sub is $9.95 for a single account and opens all worlds you are eligible to quest in. At your level you can quest in all up to and through Celestia or even Zafaria.
How you pay/play has nothing to do with customer support. Any player can write them to inquire as to issues they are having. Hoping the OP at least tries as they can usually track down where he is in his questing.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Jasmine3429 on Dec 28, 2016 wrote:
How you pay/play has nothing to do with customer support. Any player can write them to inquire as to issues they are having. Hoping the OP at least tries as they can usually track down where he is in his questing.
there are areas OP has to do to actually complete the Jade Oni quest. If OP has NOT completed those areas, then he or she is at a stand still until he or she does.

My reference to how he pays to play has nothing to do with Support. All I tried to get a cross, is that if OP is using crowns to pay to play, Contacting support since OP has not completed quests that need to be done is not the answer. IF by some odd chance, OP is having technical issues with the game then by all means, contact support.

If you go back and read what OP has stated about not talking to Ryoshi because of being sent to areas OP does not have access to such as Tatakai Outpost which is actually given by Shojiro Gama in Hametsu Village. Then you might understand where part of the problem is. Tatakai is part of the Story Line. If The main story line isn't completed, OP isn't going to be able to complete this quest.

Here is a link to the entire quest line for Mooshu.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?2604-List-of-Moo-Shu-s-Quest

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
DragonLady1818 on Dec 24, 2016 wrote:
Please reread WizardKing1332's post. If I am understanding correctly, the wizard has not done some of the necessary quests in Mooshu to complete the final battle correctly. OP has stated that he or she does not have access to certain areas in Mooshu.

I am also curious as to how this wizard is level 67 and just now doing Mooshu.
Upon a second reading, I still don't see a mention of Dragonspyre, which is what I was asking about. Wizardking1332's subsequent response made it clear that he does have access to Dragonspyre, but not to any area past the Basilica.

Wizardking1332, check your quest list. If it shows An Imperial Cure, you'll want to summon and fight the Jade Oni again. If it shows The Key At Last, you need to go talk to Merle Ambrose.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
Liam Wyrdhammer

For some unknown reason I do not have the quests you mentioned being: "The Key At Last" & "An Imperial Cure".

Daniel Deathcaster
Level 67 Death Wizard

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
WizardKing1332 on Jan 7, 2017 wrote:
Liam Wyrdhammer

For some unknown reason I do not have the quests you mentioned being: "The Key At Last" & "An Imperial Cure".

Daniel Deathcaster
Level 67 Death Wizard
After digging a little deeper into your first post, I am not sure why you would be talking to Ryoshi other than for fishing quests.

By the fact that you are able to post on these boards which there are only 2 ways that can be done.

1. You would have to be a member
2. You are buying $10 worth of crowns per month.

As a member, you would have access to all of Mooshu. As a Crowns player, it would cost you 10,800 crowns for all of Mooshu as shown in the chart below.. ALL main story line quests have to be completed before you can get the "Key a Last" quest from the Emperor that would take you back to Merle Ambrose.

The "Tree of Life" is the final area for the main story line and with out it, you can't get the "Imperial Cure" which you take you back to Jade Palace and the battle against Jade Oni.

The link I posted above has all those quests listed along with side quests as well.

If none of this helps, then the only thing left for you to do would be to contact support and find out just exactly where you are and where to start up again.

MooShu
AreaCrownsJade Palace2 Areas for 1,200Hametsu VillageTatakai Outpost1,200Crimson Fields1,200Yoshihito Temple2 Areas for 1,200Ancient Burial GroundsVillage of Sorrow1,200Tree of Life1,200Shoshun Village2 Areas for 1,200Cave of SolitudeKishibe Village1,200Shirataki Temple1,200Total Area Cost for MooShuMooShu10,800

Read more: Basic:Area Pricing - Wizard101 Wiki http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Area_Pricing#ixzz4V7E21UIw