Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dont add a bonus for crowns

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 05, 2013
Make it cheaper so people can actually afford it. I'd rather have 60,000 crowns than no crowns. It should be the 80$ cut in half into 40$ and make it 60,000 crowns no bonus. Because I don't think many people can afford it.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I agree, and I think the cheaper price works out cheaper per crown too, but I'm not sure. Maths - not my forte.

I bought some but because anything is better than the normal rate I guess and I'm getting low and there are surely more holiday things yet to tempt us.

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
It's pretty true what you're saying. Technically, it's not a "sale".;. it's a "get more crowns from the regular price" type deal. It needs to be a sale by price.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Buy crowns when they have the 25% off anything in your cart sale?

Defender
Aug 25, 2014
They have done sales on crowns before. I know right when the winter stuff came back they had a code for getting 25% your purchase. I can't recall if they have ever had the $80 pack for half off, but they do sales occasionally on the cost of crowns or the cost of everything you put in your cart.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010