Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What to grow

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 06, 2013
I'm a rank 8 gardener and Iwould like to ask for some advice for what i should plant for this rank and all the ranks after this.

Thanks in advance for advice!

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
Decide what you want from your garden and plant accordingly. Both King Parsley and Evil Magma Peas are popular plants due to their drops. King Parsley produces Amber and reseeds itself. Evil Magma Peas produce mega snacks and reseed themselves. Pick up one or two of each (either as a drop or in the Crowns Shop). W101 will occasionally have a double harvest event when these plants produce an extra seed. Over time, you can make a very impressive garden full of them.

Amber is very hard to get, and is used to craft spells (the ones the Loremaster very rarely drops).

Mega snacks allow you to rapidly train up new pets - a handful of these and some brief training will get a pet to Adult.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
boing123840 on Dec 14, 2016 wrote:
I'm a rank 8 gardener and Iwould like to ask for some advice for what i should plant for this rank and all the ranks after this.

Thanks in advance for advice!
Couch potatoes and evil magma peas are great to grow because they have a 100% chance to get a mega snack at the elder harvest.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
In addition to Couch Potatoes and Evil Magmas, you can also grow Deadly Helephant Ears and King Parsley Seeds.
And throw a Tiger Lily in the mix for a 90% chance of attracting a pixie!