Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fifth Yardbird problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2013
I am not able to collect the fifth yardbird in Grizzleheim when I touch it, nothing happens and the game still tells me I need to collect it. Does anybody know what do to about it.

David Silverstone

Explorer
Feb 24, 2015
I could be wrong, but I believe the fifth yardbird is found in the Vigrid Roughland part of Grizzleheim. Just so you know there are two yardbirds to be found in that area. It sounds to me like you've found the sixth yardbird and are mistaking it for the fifth. I did the same thing at first.

Try looking around for the other one. Or, if you are kinda lazy like I was, look the up using google.

Good Luck!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Saberso11 on Dec 12, 2016 wrote:
I am not able to collect the fifth yardbird in Grizzleheim when I touch it, nothing happens and the game still tells me I need to collect it. Does anybody know what do to about it.

David Silverstone
Are you sure that you are trying to collect the right Yardbird?

In Vigrid Roughland, there are two different Yardbirds.

The Fourth Yardbird is in the area near the Teleport Stones, behind one of the berry bushes.

The Fifth Yardbird is in the area near Ander's Holt. Behind the lost bear, Hans, there is a grassy path that winds around, and you follow the path to the top of the hill. That's where the fifth Yardbird is.

Here is a link that shows the maps and locations for each Yardbird.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Yardbirds#axzz4SeRNniWt