Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

[Fourth Arc] Storyline?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2014
As you journey through the Spiral Door back to Wizard City from the Edges of the Spiral, you (the Wizard) notice much has changed in the time since you've been to Ravenwood. Baretleby's health is back once more to full, but something feels off. You look back to your Past and remember Malistaire and Morganthe, along with Old Cob and Grandmother Raven. You visit Merle Ambrose and notice that something has changed. A force of Shadow and Darkness walks to you in Olde Town, which summons Cyrus Drake to help you. This figure doesn't hamr you or Cyrus, but instead pleads for help. Something called the Book of Creation was stolen from Erebus, a world filled with Primal Magic.

Erebus:

A world upon the middle of the Spiral and once was home to the Lords of Creation, a race of wizards who studied the Primal Magics of the Spiral.

Trainable Magics:
- Primal Death, Life, Storm, Fire, Ice, Shadow, Astral, etc.
- Time Magic
NPC's:
- Blaze Hellfire, an Elder God who reached Erebus through a "World Gate" which is much more different than a Spiral Door and Spiral Key.

[Please remember that this is merely an idea for the Fourth Story Arc for Wizard101.]

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
TheKevinr97 on Dec 12, 2016 wrote:
As you journey through the Spiral Door back to Wizard City from the Edges of the Spiral, you (the Wizard) notice much has changed in the time since you've been to Ravenwood. Baretleby's health is back once more to full, but something feels off. You look back to your Past and remember Malistaire and Morganthe, along with Old Cob and Grandmother Raven. You visit Merle Ambrose and notice that something has changed. A force of Shadow and Darkness walks to you in Olde Town, which summons Cyrus Drake to help you. This figure doesn't hamr you or Cyrus, but instead pleads for help. Something called the Book of Creation was stolen from Erebus, a world filled with Primal Magic.

Erebus:

A world upon the middle of the Spiral and once was home to the Lords of Creation, a race of wizards who studied the Primal Magics of the Spiral.

Trainable Magics:
- Primal Death, Life, Storm, Fire, Ice, Shadow, Astral, etc.
- Time Magic
NPC's:
- Blaze Hellfire, an Elder God who reached Erebus through a "World Gate" which is much more different than a Spiral Door and Spiral Key.

[Please remember that this is merely an idea for the Fourth Story Arc for Wizard101.]
That's not a bad a plot. I like the World Gate idea. Remember Baba Yaga mentioned at the end of Polaris storyline " don't leave the Spiral". What if there are worlds outside the spiral. The Spiral door will become useless. That's when the World Gate comes in and be placed in Arcanum like the spiral door is placed in Ravenwood.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2014
Patrick Ravenbane on Dec 12, 2016 wrote:
That's not a bad a plot. I like the World Gate idea. Remember Baba Yaga mentioned at the end of Polaris storyline " don't leave the Spiral". What if there are worlds outside the spiral. The Spiral door will become useless. That's when the World Gate comes in and be placed in Arcanum like the spiral door is placed in Ravenwood.
The World Gate was an original idea of mine concerned the books I'm writing "Fire of the Stars" and "The GodSlayer: The Age of War".It implied the idea of using World Stones or specific enchantments to travel to distant worlds. Much like the Dragonspyre Vault, the Gates would be able to go back and forth through Time.

The "Blaze Hellfire" character was based off a roleplay character of mine of the same name. Blaze Hellfire is an Elder God capable of seeing things before they happen, as well as a few other powers. I also agree that the World Gate would also be used to expand outside of the Spiral and out to other worlds, which would give the game much more room to expand to.

Erebus, the world I mentioned, is the world I pictured for "Fire of the Stars" where the Lords of Creation could study magic at it's foundations. The main schools of magic in the Spiral; Fire, Ice, Storm, Myth, Life, Death, and Balance all must have a primal part to them. Being a Champion Wizard in Mirage, and whatever that KingsIsle comes up with at the end of the third arc for maxed level, I'd imagine that our friendly and heroic Wizard friend would love to understand the force that drives their school ever higher.

Blaze Hellfire (original Dialogue): "Hello there, wizard! Might I inquire as to why you have arrived here on Erebus?"

I honestly believe that if I had to write the script for the first world of the fourth Arc, I'd be coming up with a whole host of original ideas.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
TheKevinr97 on Dec 18, 2016 wrote:
The World Gate was an original idea of mine concerned the books I'm writing "Fire of the Stars" and "The GodSlayer: The Age of War".It implied the idea of using World Stones or specific enchantments to travel to distant worlds. Much like the Dragonspyre Vault, the Gates would be able to go back and forth through Time.

The "Blaze Hellfire" character was based off a roleplay character of mine of the same name. Blaze Hellfire is an Elder God capable of seeing things before they happen, as well as a few other powers. I also agree that the World Gate would also be used to expand outside of the Spiral and out to other worlds, which would give the game much more room to expand to.

Erebus, the world I mentioned, is the world I pictured for "Fire of the Stars" where the Lords of Creation could study magic at it's foundations. The main schools of magic in the Spiral; Fire, Ice, Storm, Myth, Life, Death, and Balance all must have a primal part to them. Being a Champion Wizard in Mirage, and whatever that KingsIsle comes up with at the end of the third arc for maxed level, I'd imagine that our friendly and heroic Wizard friend would love to understand the force that drives their school ever higher.

Blaze Hellfire (original Dialogue): "Hello there, wizard! Might I inquire as to why you have arrived here on Erebus?"

I honestly believe that if I had to write the script for the first world of the fourth Arc, I'd be coming up with a whole host of original ideas.
That's awesome!