Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Storm Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 02, 2011
I am at the point where I think I need a really good storm pet. I see a lot of people with awesome mega and ultra school oriented pets that also heal, but the pets that I already have don't have healing abilities. I can't hatch because I don't have the gold, so do you have any recommendations for good storm or healing pets in the crown shop? Thanks!

Emma UnicornBlossom, lvl 74

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Katzenstein39 on Dec 1, 2016 wrote:
I am at the point where I think I need a really good storm pet. I see a lot of people with awesome mega and ultra school oriented pets that also heal, but the pets that I already have don't have healing abilities. I can't hatch because I don't have the gold, so do you have any recommendations for good storm or healing pets in the crown shop? Thanks!

Emma UnicornBlossom, lvl 74
If you've completed the Hallowe'en Haunted Cave event even once then you'll have a Frankenbunny pet. It can give Crit, MC Healing Current, among other things. About the Crowns Shop, the Energetic Baaterfly has a MC Sprite Queen among other great offensive and // defensive talents.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2016
Some very very good storm pets are the Lil Siren, the Storm beast, the pterodactyl, and the Stained Glass Roller.
You can look up all of these pets on the Wizard101 central wiki to see their talents and cards.

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
If you don't have enough gold for a hatch, go to the Halfang cave in Grizzleheim and farm for gold. A lot of people go there, and it only takes a minute or two with the right attack to win quickly. Sell the items he drops at the bazaar. Almost all of them give 3000+ gold and an occasional amulet that drops frequently for 8000+ gold. Within a half hour, you could easily rack up enough gold to do 2 pet hatches. Its very popular and there should be no problem using team up to go in with other people.