Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Uh, WHAT!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2015
OK, I literally do not know what to say right now. I am completely speechless.

The housing item "Customizable Chalkboard" has a description, when examined with the Item Identifier in housing tours, that reads as such:

You may buy this item from the following:
Koyate Ghostmane in Baobab Market in Zafaria.

That very clearly indicates that someone in that area sells that item, not a recipe for it, or said item as a crafted item ( in which case, it would say something different ). Just the item itself.

But when I finally got there to go purchase it, I discovered it's a crafted item, and not only that, but I had to be Master Artisan to get it ( I can gather the stuff needed to make it, but I wasn't exactly Master Artisan right then and there, so I had to stagger my schedule a little ).

I'm sorry, but I do NOT appreciate the castle tours description of specific items lying to me like this. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who got deceived like this. It's like Malistaire or somebody wrote that description just to lure innocent Wizards like me into trouble, or waste our time.

You should double-check some of those items descriptions and make sure they're accurate. Because the Customizable Chalkboards description is most certainly NOT.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
You sound very outraged over such a trivial thing. I agree that it could be rephrased to 'You may craft...', but this post is brimming with melodrama.