Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Veterans Day. Message for the Professors

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 11, 2013
Professors. I saw the post about the veterans day firework housing piece giveaway. I don't know. I posted this on the Wiz101 facebook but thought I'd drop it here to. What about a charity mount? Specific to Veterans Day. It only goes on sale for the weekend of, or the WEEK of, Veterans Day. All proceeds go to a couple of veterans support groups. I was thinking maybe either...a dyeable mount? One specific mount dyeable to any color scheme of a players given favorite branch of service? Or maybe A series of mounts. One for each service. Heck the Marines would be easy. just do a giant bulldog for them. In marine green of course :) Navy I don't know. already so many sea based mounts. Maybe adapt one of them.. Now that I sit here thinking this I wanna think on it some more. Bet some of the other adult players are Veterans. maybe ask them for mount ideas on the facebook page or here?

I'm sitting here typing this in the browser window and playing the game distractedly in another. My friend is gonna kill me for distracted playing. need to get back to the questing I asked her to do with me. anyway. food for thought professors. food for thought

Survivor
May 27, 2009
I would love to have a Veterans mount. You could do so many things.

Marine Corps Veteran
Stephen 86

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Considering KI said they'd focus more on charity throughout the year and not just at Christmas, this seems like an excellent idea.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
easy have it where you drive military vehicals, tanks, planes, boat..... or a animal to represent them..... navy Seals?

Defender
Aug 11, 2013
Stephen the Spiral... on Nov 13, 2016 wrote:
I would love to have a Veterans mount. You could do so many things.

Marine Corps Veteran
Stephen 86
*smiles* so do I

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
camahawk on Nov 13, 2016 wrote:
easy have it where you drive military vehicals, tanks, planes, boat..... or a animal to represent them..... navy Seals?
Please no vehicles that symbolize or represent human-inflicted bloodshed like that. We are honoring veterans and their bravery and sacrifice, not violence.