Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stitching pvp gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2011
Recently I made a pvp wizard and earned my commander rank and my commander robe. I worked for about two months on it and finally made it yesterday. All of this work so that I could stitch the robe for my prodigious life and guess what? I tried every way I could and I can't trade a stitched robe with no stats whatsoever even though it clearly doesn't say "no trade" on the robe. Even though the pack was retired, I'm still angry that male players can pay for a no stats commander robe and they can trade it. So how is that fair to all the female players who actually earned the robe and can't use it just like the guys can? If there is such a problem with people stitching and unsitching the robe for the pvp stats, just take away unstitching pvp gear. There is no reason it should be no trade when it has no stats and is only for looks. It's honestly one of the most ridiculous things I have encountered on this game and I'm very upset by it.
Alyssa Hexmender 110

Alyssa Hexmender 88

Alyssa Hexmender 22 pvp commander

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Alyssa Hexmender on Oct 30, 2016 wrote:
Recently I made a pvp wizard and earned my commander rank and my commander robe. I worked for about two months on it and finally made it yesterday. All of this work so that I could stitch the robe for my prodigious life and guess what? I tried every way I could and I can't trade a stitched robe with no stats whatsoever even though it clearly doesn't say "no trade" on the robe. Even though the pack was retired, I'm still angry that male players can pay for a no stats commander robe and they can trade it. So how is that fair to all the female players who actually earned the robe and can't use it just like the guys can? If there is such a problem with people stitching and unsitching the robe for the pvp stats, just take away unstitching pvp gear. There is no reason it should be no trade when it has no stats and is only for looks. It's honestly one of the most ridiculous things I have encountered on this game and I'm very upset by it.
Alyssa Hexmender 110

Alyssa Hexmender 88

Alyssa Hexmender 22 pvp commander
Well that stinks!

PvP gear used to be tradable but they changed it. I heard of some people using mannequins to carry the outfit over to other characters through the shared bank, but that may have been patched as well.

Too hard? Well, it's not like you weren't struggling with your PvP Wiz at anytime. It happens.

No clue why you would be angry at other "male players", it's the same restriction for everyone. It IS meant to showcase that you reached the commander rank, on that specific character.

If anything, you are at fault here for not doing more research before blindly wasting 2 months of pvp to get something you didn't even want on that certain character, not to mention that it clearly says no trade on the item and has the same restrictions as many no trade items.

They added no trade to prevent people from trying to beat the system and use the stats on the gear for other characters below the commander rank. In a sense, someone could ASSUME that you got to commander on your life wiz during a previous age, which is really easy to lie about.

If you want it on your life wiz, earn it on your life wiz.

Plus, commander outfits are so 2012.

Nathan GreenEyes 101 PvP Commander

Nathan GreenEyes 110

Ryan HexPyre 104