Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A way to change your eye color, and hair color.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
  • I've been always wondering if the only time to change these two things is at the making of your character, so maybe possibly we could see if we could change our hair color and eye color. Before we begin, let me clarify this is not changing the color of your hairstyles. they are not dye-able and thus we will not mention it here. If you ever wanted to dye a natural part of your character, I think this is for you. I have a level 110 fire wizard that has something that's bugging me when I made my character when I started my account: my selection of the eye coloring and the hair coloring. His eyes are oddly purple and his hair is black, but I ideally want it to be that his eyes are red and his hair is brown. However, I am devastated about why we can't change those functions. However, we can maybe think of something for a new natural dye shop. This can be paid in 200 crowns or 15,000 gold and would work like contact lenses and hair dye. Now, if that existed, i'd feel really happy that I can change these functions. It's minor, but i'll feel really happy if it existed.
Steven, Level 110 Prodigious Pyromancer