Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

switching schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 01, 2016
I was thinking about if you got bored of a school and you want to switch schools and you don't want to restart so i think kingsisle should add a switch schools button but you are in the same lvl and you get spells but they are the schools you want to switch with and if they add that, they should make it free the first time.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
that would cause a massive confusion..... having to lose all those spells, lose all the school quests, reconfiguring the training points, and stat values.. just it's like being a mouse eating a elephant solo...... thats how big of work would need to be done....if you want to swap schools..... get a mastery amulet..... save crowns and buy one.... or wait for the member's mastery amulet 50% off sale.... fight waterworks, hades, or cronus.... they drop them (hades/cronus is exalted but) jus having a wizard change an entire school would be too much of a hastle it's unnecessary, if you're pushing pass celestia, and just now realizing that you dont like this wizard...... you had, imma say 5 months of playing as them... and just now not liking em.... make a new wizard... no one is gonna judge, i make a new one every time my membership goes out

Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
Yes I think this is a great idea but I think they should make it the same amount of crowns as the level 50 potion because lets just face it if you were able to change 9/10 would change to storm because of them being weak and there would be lot less of other schools and it would make it harder without lets say life and balance due to life`s healing and balance`s blading. -Adam Mist Staff Level 104

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
No they can't do this. People will post why this will never happen.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2012
I agree with you guys. This would be way to confusing.

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
Survivor
Jan 22, 2012
I don't really understand why anyone would want to switch schools. I mean yeah you might get tired of a character but there is one problem with each school:

Focuses on Minions,
Too less attack spells
Fizzles a lot
Sometimes Fizzles a lot
Not much damage done
Not too many regular attacks just drain health and give,
Damage boost to 3 schools instead of 2
some of these don't make sense but I just thought now
-Stephanie SummerThorn

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
It'll just be a big mess. Many players will hate it if KI adds this addition, which I highly doubt will ever happen.

- Shelby Nightbreeze level 118 wizard