Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trading mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
My friend and I had an idea online that I think you guys should update into wizard 101. We are able trade cards so why not mounts? If you could update to where we are able to trade mounts with our friends that would be so cool. My friend wants my permanent bat swarm mount and I want her gloomthorn mount so that's where we got the idea.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Kingsisle had made it clear that they won't allow any sort of item trading between players.

Explorer
Jul 22, 2015
Yes, this would be a good idea for people who are tired of the same mount, but it also leads to scamming. Let's say someone promises you a good mount they're supposedly getting tomorrow. You give them your mount, and never see them again. However much we want to trade there are scammers in one part of the spiral or another. You can give mounts to your other wizards via shared bank, or you could gift each other mounts from the crown shop.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I would love to be able to put temporary mounts into the shared bank. Some you can but most you can't.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
hothead120910 on Oct 17, 2016 wrote:
My friend and I had an idea online that I think you guys should update into wizard 101. We are able trade cards so why not mounts? If you could update to where we are able to trade mounts with our friends that would be so cool. My friend wants my permanent bat swarm mount and I want her gloomthorn mount so that's where we got the idea.
Sorry. Posting about trading like this is prohibited per our Message Board rules: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/messageBoard/codeOfConduct/game