Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Headless Horeseman

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 18, 2012
Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Marky Mark on Oct 15, 2016 wrote:
Will the spell be craftable?
I heard a rumor it's being considerd but for now Ki is testing it so see how it goes. I'm sure a adjustment will be made before it does

Explorer
Aug 01, 2013
The headless horseman spell should be craftable and dropped by loremaster spell just way too awesome.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
What about the Snowball Fight spell from the Snowball pet?

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
exp613 on Oct 25, 2016 wrote:
What about the Snowball Fight spell from the Snowball pet?
that's already a level 108 quest spell for ice. To my knowledge, school quest spells are not for crafting.

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
Patrick Ravenbane on Oct 27, 2016 wrote:
that's already a level 108 quest spell for ice. To my knowledge, school quest spells are not for crafting.
The snowball pet spell and Snowball Barrage are two entirely different spells. one is four pips, the other is X pips + shadow

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
massive810 on Oct 25, 2016 wrote:
The headless horseman spell should be craftable and dropped by loremaster spell just way too awesome.
Agreed.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I have won the Jack O Lantern pet a few times (well, 'won' with purchases) and yet have only gotten up to the Horseman card once.

But it is very cool. I wish it did not require so many pips.

By the way, I've noticed that a new pet often will not present its card for quite some time. Is that because you have to go through the entire deck of cards you were already on, first? And then the new card eventually shows up?

There's no way to 'add' a pet's card that I know of, so I can't think of another reason for that.

And by the way I am referring to cards that come with the pet as a baby. I know some cards are not available until the pet is adult or ancient.

Also I've been feeding the pets at times, from the spell book and also training them at the Pavilion a bit. Their training still says 0 when they are worn. I wish Wiz 101 would consider leveling pets up and make it much easier and more enjoyable. I'm sorry to say I find the pet games extreeeemely tedious.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Patrick Ravenbane on Oct 27, 2016 wrote:
Lexicrex is right that they are two different spells. I thought I'd specified the difference enough, but then again the Snowball pet and thus it's spell are considerably rarer. It actually is only 3 pips because it does so little damage.

Headless does have a cool animation though.

If it's any consolation Sparkle, I too find the games tedious.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
exp613 on Oct 28, 2016 wrote:
Lexicrex is right that they are two different spells. I thought I'd specified the difference enough, but then again the Snowball pet and thus it's spell are considerably rarer. It actually is only 3 pips because it does so little damage.

Headless does have a cool animation though.

If it's any consolation Sparkle, I too find the games tedious.
"If it's any consolation Sparkle, I too find the games tedious."

Thank you! I really appreciate that. :D

No one likes to think they are the only one :)

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Leicrex on Oct 27, 2016 wrote:
The snowball pet spell and Snowball Barrage are two entirely different spells. one is four pips, the other is X pips + shadow
Thanks for the update. I was not aware of that

Defender
Aug 25, 2014
Honestly, the Horseman spell is not all its cracked up to be. I am pretty sure my death wizard is rarely going to use it.