Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crashed in Tree of life

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 19, 2009
When I enter a certain area (near the yellow teleporter) in the Tree of Life, the game crashes, any ideas on how it was caused?

Thanks,
-Julia Level 59

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I think your problem may be isolated to your computer-as at least I didn't have any issues nor did the person I was with, when I joined the Tree of Life via the Team Up Box in Olde Town. Have you tried reinstalling the game? Maybe contact support if the problem persists.

Survivor
Nov 19, 2009
No, but I know its just my desktop acting up.. it works fine on my laptop though. They both run windows 7.

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
Exact same thing happened to me this morning I was walking to to the guy (forgot his name) and it froze. I couldn't do anything, I tried turning off my computer and re-entering, nope. Tried a different character, indeed it works. Go back onto my Fire and it's still frozen. I waited about an hour and it sent me out and I had to restart but at least it stopped playing up

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
You can contact support at support@wizard101.com and see if they'll be able to assist if you're still experiencing problems.