Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just started Wintertusk!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 09, 2011
Title explains it all, but I want insight on what I'm doing here. I'm mostly here to finish up the whole Ice Armor quest thing, but finishing it may be worth it. Not to mention I don't want to have to do it all later if there's a quest.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2011
I would tell you to finish as many of the quests in Wintertusk as possible (side or otherwise), even at higher levels the experience can be good, and the amount of them, or will be higher experience than Celestia, if you went from Dragonspyre to Wintertusk. The spells and the pets are important so the experience might just be a bonus. Not to mention I personally love the story line of the world, but not the fact that it feels like every boss is ice. So, just do everything, side quests and main.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
BluJewel on Sep 26, 2016 wrote:
Title explains it all, but I want insight on what I'm doing here. I'm mostly here to finish up the whole Ice Armor quest thing, but finishing it may be worth it. Not to mention I don't want to have to do it all later if there's a quest.
My advice is for you to not only continue doing the world, but also to finish up the world. The rewards given there are truly 'endless.'