Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Birthday Bash Candle Wish

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
i know this right here would probably cause a lot of issues in money, and the birthday bash is over so this doesnt matter till next year, and i'm a membership payer anyway so it doesnt affect me... 1 week, 7 days, birthday event, every single player has membership, thats 45Million players that gets to explore the entire spiral, get all the memberships benefits, gets to do ranked pvp, the extra inventory space, the sped up hatching, and energy time, all for 1 week, sunday to saturday, it will definitely affect Kingsisles payment, but with 45Million players getting most likely thier first taste into the actual game, getting to feel the utmost satisfactory their empty wallets only wish to taste, on the biggest day of wizard101 history, will make them crave for more, and so, wizards who were just about to quit, will now have a thrive to continue, in which just 1 week every year, Kingsisles might just wasted a majority bit of profit, but because of it, they would most likely gain ten fold as much, just this one simple gesture will fluctuate how us, the Wizards of the great spiral will look upon this game for ages.

Cameron Icemancer 88
Cameron Lightmancer 42
Calamity Moon 21
Flint Dragon 3
Scarlet Rose 13